Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

All You Need To Know About The One-year-old Daughter Of Gifty And Mr 2kay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Need To Know About The One-year-old Daughter Of Gifty And Mr 2kay (287 Views)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The One-year-old Daughter Of Gifty And Mr 2kay by shemzyadeyemi: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
The birth of the one-year-old daughter of Gifty and Mr 2kay, Alisha is one of the biggest stories that has been successfully hidden away from the Nigerian media.

From all calculations, Gifty who was a housemate in the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show got pregnant for Nigerian singer, Abinye David Jumbo popularly known as Mr 2kay.

For one year the news of the birth of Alisha was successfully blocked from the view of the media.

READ MORE ON https://instory.ng/2018/12/17/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-one-year-old-daughter-of-gifty-and-mr-2kay/
Re: All You Need To Know About The One-year-old Daughter Of Gifty And Mr 2kay by Anas97(f): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

We're Still Taking Orders! / Debbie Rise Looking More Stunnier As She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.