Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I (1000 Views)

My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I by Orangina(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good day, please I need urgent advice. Keep me anonymous too. Let me start by saying I married a man I felt was the best that existed, very understanding, considerate and loving. His mum too a young single mum of 42yrs. My husband is 26 and I’m 21 our marriage is barely a year old.

My ML is a beautiful woman and she is very nice to me, gives me compliments like that I am sexy when we visit the spar or massage parlor together she keeps admiring my breasts. I thought she was just a cool mum. She and my husband are very close, I thought it was because she had him at an early age and and never got married and they had little or no support from any family and since she was nice to me and not interfering in my marriage I didn’t mind the closeness. She would ask me or at least tell me b4 making decisions for my husband. I’m not that close with my mom even as a woman so I envied them I would read their chats and they were so sweet with each other. I was so dumb I didn’t see anything wrong with him telling her she was the most beautiful woman he has ever been with. It was all sweet to me.

My husband’s mom goes to shop with me and even buys me lingerie to wear for my husband and I would blush and and wear them in her presence, stupid me. Then last week I read their chats she was asking if he has told me the thing, he should tell me that night, so I kept quiet waiting for him to tell me the thing that night, and he did not. Last night I read their chats again she was asking if he has told me, I then responded as him and said no I haven’t told her. Then called her nwa as he calls her, I asked her what’s the best way to ask her. My ML then responded and said “just tell her I want to make love to her, let us have a 3some. She’s beautiful and I want her”.

I was shaking after seeing it I couldn’t control myself and I confronted my husband and he has been sleeping with his mom since he was 14. He cried and said he can’t help it and she wants me and will strip him of his position in the office if I don’t agree. He owes her all he is. I love him and don’t want him to loose all he has toiled for but I can’t bring myself to let her touch me and I can’t take her fucking.

source. dailyadvent.com
Re: Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I by neonly: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Orangina:
Good day, please I need urgent advice. Keep me anonymous too. Let me start by saying I married a man I felt was the best that existed, very understanding, considerate and loving. His mum too a young single mum of 42yrs. My husband is 26 and I’m 21 our marriage is barely a year old.

My ML is a beautiful woman and she is very nice to me, gives me compliments like that I am sexy when we visit the spar or massage parlor together she keeps admiring my breasts. I thought she was just a cool mum. She and my husband are very close, I thought it was because she had him at an early age and and never got married and they had little or no support from any family and since she was nice to me and not interfering in my marriage I didn’t mind the closeness. She would ask me or at least tell me b4 making decisions for my husband. I’m not that close with my mom even as a woman so I envied them I would read their chats and they were so sweet with each other. I was so dumb I didn’t see anything wrong with him telling her she was the most beautiful woman he has ever been with. It was all sweet to me.

My husband’s mom goes to shop with me and even buys me lingerie to wear for my husband and I would blush and and wear them in her presence, stupid me. Then last week I read their chats she was asking if he has told me the thing, he should tell me that night, so I kept quiet waiting for him to tell me the thing that night, and he did not. Last night I read their chats again she was asking if he has told me, I then responded as him and said no I haven’t told her. Then called her nwa as he calls her, I asked her what’s the best way to ask her. My ML then responded and said “just tell her I want to make love to her, let us have a 3some. She’s beautiful and I want her”.

I was shaking after seeing it I couldn’t control myself and I confronted my husband and he has been sleeping with his mom since he was 14. He cried and said he can’t help it and she wants me and will strip him of his position in the office if I don’t agree. He owes her all he is. I love him and don’t want him to loose all he has toiled for but I can’t bring myself to let her touch me and I can’t take her fucking.

source. dailyadvent.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I by dollytino4real(f): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
ur case is dat of the devil and the deep blue sea
Re: Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I by ensodev(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
You have nothing to worry about...just assume you have never married...pack your loads and find your way else...i give you few years your son will also mount you if you ever take part in their shit...

What a weaste!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I by Mizwisdom(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
How many fake stories will I read today? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibuumerang Helps You Save Up To 70% Cost On Your Local And International Travels / If You Can't Forgive Your Cheating Partner, You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Happy Dad Recreates A Past Photo Of Him And Daughter At Daughter's Call To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.