Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. (592 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by nairafamedotcom: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Hamzat and Other are Present at The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. Photos

Tinubu, Akinwunmi Ambode, Jide Sanwoolu,Femi Hamzat and other APC candidates are present at the APC Stakeholders Meeting.

See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/tinubu-ambode-sanwoolu-hamzat-and-other.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by kayusely70(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
APC on top

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Progressives people who means well for Nigeria's democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
yarimo:
Progressives people who means well for Nigeria's democracy.

Indeed. Ambode knows he erred and he is making amends like a cultured Omoluabi. He will be reabsorbed into Nigerian politics at the federal level and his second coming should be good as he is acting like a man who has learnt good lesson from the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by Holumhidey(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
ambode is a fool he should keep letting tinubu to fool him if i am the president i'll just execute tinubu and jubril.... and then i'll sell the country.....
Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by quickberry3(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
#Teamnextlevel
Re: Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwoolu Are Present At The APC Stakeholders Meeting Today. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Holumhidey:
ambode is a fool
he should keep letting tinubu to fool him
if i am the president i'll just execute tinubu and jubril....
and then i'll sell the country.....

Use your head. Would Ambode ever have had the privilege of leading the third largest economy in Africa without Jagabans formidable political machinery? Remain there hating the man while many are learning and benefiting from him. That all you have and will ever have. The ability to hate non-stop on the sideline.

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC Raises Alarm Over Moves To Thwart Igbo Presidency / Delta PRP Guber Candidate Promise To Make Delta Better Than Dubai In 4 Years / Buba Galadima Escaped Assassination Attempt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.