Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

"We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. (508 Views)

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
The topic is a quote from an atheist on Nairaland

Let's begin.

When I read these wonderful and fearful passage of the bible, I wondered how it will come to pass....

Take a look at the verses below...I have always wondered...

(Revelation 16 )
------------
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

16 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

I have always wondered how the devil will gather people against the Almighty to fight God...

You have given me the answer.

The scriptures is complete.

@ Frank 317,.You made that statement unconsciously, however, it was the devil speaking through you as prophesied in the scriptures.

The devil will blame God for the woes of men...and use this strategy to gather men to fight against God ....

But in a vision, to the children of God, we know who the devil is......

Take a look,

" And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him."
(Zechariah 3: 1)

He is the accuser of brethren. If you read that chapter further.. The Devil stood to accuse Joshua of iniquities.

....He is the accuser of the world. He deceives men to sin, and stand to accuse them...

Well, Let me show you the outcome of the battle you guys are planning on the judgement day,

(Revelation 19 )
------------
19 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

It is a lost battle even before it will start...

As seen by this exposition,

It is clear, to whoever cares to listen, therefore, that the spirit of blasphemy is the spirit of the devil.

Men only think to blaspheme God when they blame God for their woes....

(Thou shall not steal, thou shall not commit adultery...10 commandments ignored... Chaos... We blame God)

In that, you have a grand deception from the devil.

He is an atheist.... But unknowingly, out of him, came a statement, that

They will fight the Almighty God and throw him in his hell on the judgement day.

God, Hell, and Judgement from an atheist.

What a wonderful God we serve!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you are a blasphemer, you have your answer right there.

The Spirit that works in you is of the devil...

Argue your points of disbelief without blaspheming...

While you continue to search for the truth.

Run from the judgement of God that is coming.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by sonofthunder: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
True words sir!!!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
The Devil is silently recruiting his soldiers....

While the Christians are sleeping....

The end is coming.

Wake up Christians.

Serve the Lord and return to him...

The day of battles are here.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow! What a revelation.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by LastDays777: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
The spirit of blasphemy is possessing men on daily basis.

The spirit makes men see God's fault in things that happen to them.

....These spirits are only doing this to turn men completely against God...

See this:

(Revelation 16 )
------------
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

See?

If You blaspheme the name of the Almighty God, you are being used by the devil.

Repent and be converted.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2018
God Will Open the eyes of all the blasphemers on this thread and give them a heart of forgiveness.

Amen.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2018
Keep your faith in Jesus. This can only be done by reading the word of God and meditating on it.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2018
As for me and my house,

We bare the mark of the Lord and him only we will serve.
Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
The Devil is secretly recruiting his soldiers for the end time while Christians are doubting whether Jesus will come back or not.

Hold on to the faith in Jesus ...

The world is ending fast.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Send The Almighty To His Own Hell On The Judgement Day" A Quote From.. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Beware of the soldiers of the devil on this site.

They don't know that they work for him.

In their minds, they are responsible for their actions and belief.

The unseen enemy here is the devil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself In A Bank Premises / Prayer Is Two-way Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.