Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,634 members, 7,979,154 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea (252 Views)

Land Banking: A Highly Lucrative Yet Relatively Untapped Investment Goldmine. / Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From / Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea by demaxbiz: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello Friends.

I want to reveal..............

Highly Profitable Business that saved my siblings and I after losing our mum mysteriously.

The death of my mum in 2013 was a shock and a harsh reality check for me being the first born.

And in just one night, I went from a single guy still trying to fix his life to having 3 siblings to cater to.

2 in secondary school and our last born was in primary school.

At this point I though my life was totally over, I was scared and confused.

How do I take care of myself and my younger ones?

But I was sure I didn't want my younger sisters to become aristos while my brother and I become yahoo boys.

I decided to the best way was to look for a way to invest the money my mum had left in her bank account.

After trying different businesses that didn't turn out the way I hoped.

At the point of almost giving up thinking my siblings and I are doomed.

One cool Saturday, I went to a newspaper vendor close to my street just to read headlines of dailies.

But something got my attention, an headline from one of the dailies ( How To Start An Import Business In Nigeria With N10,000 And Make Over N250,000 within 30 days guaranteed)

Immediately, I bought the paper and read the article when I got home. It was written by one Mr Ken, trying to sell an EBook on Mini-importation Business @7500.

I called Mr Ken on phone and paid for the course, I remembered a friend tried to discourage me not to pay for the material believing that is pure Scam.

But been a risk taker, I paid for the course after 30 minutes boom! I received the download links from Mr Ken and I used the whole day to consume the material.

He showed me how to start the unique Mini-importation business with the money I had left.

Which was about N9500.

In my first try under his tuteluge and guidance I bought and imported 25 pieces of product $2 (#330), exchange rate then is N165 to dollar and sold all within 10 days for N87,500

Pure profit was N75,250 after removing all costs. I reinvest my capital in buying more different products and from that, I have meticulously grown this business to 7 figure business over the years.

I went from someone who could barely pay his rent for his small one room in the cheapest area of Port Harcourt, talkless of taking care of my sibling's bills.

To carry all their bills and still being able to live the life I want with my pretty partner.

Your reason for wanting to start a business might be different from me.

Maybe for you, it's not the har.sh reality check I got, but it's something else.

I have come up with a brilliant idea that will solve the mon.ey problem.

If Interested, Chat me up on W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p: 0.8.0.8.7.0.9.2.4.2.1 to Join Our FREE Business Presentation.
Re: Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea by kunleweb: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Any small.thing na to sell.ebook. na wa. People need.to get busier
Re: Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea by gabazin080(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
The easiest way to make money is to show people how to make money by selling ebooks.

If you know, u know

(1) (Reply)

6-YEAR-OLD Facebook Account For Sale / Financial Flow From Oil, Gas Sector Drops To $17.05 In 2016 – NEITI / Celebrities, Dignitaries To Storm Adron Homes Festival Of Lemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.