Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown (1396 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / Cardi B, Pepsi Super Bowl Commercial That’s Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Toke Makinwa's single Tweet about Ebuka and Able God is currently causing a meltdown on Nigerian Twitter.

Here's the gist, Toke Tweeted about the popular street song 'Able God' and said she only just realised it's 'Able God' today as she's been hearing and thinking it's 'Ebuka' all this while.

In her words;

'I only just found it it’s “Able God”. I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” instead'.
Sadly, Nigerians aren't buying it and the reactions to the tweet have been nothing short of hilarious.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/between-toke-makinwa-ebuka-a-tweet-about-able-god-thats-causing-a-meltdown/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by mediaNGR: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by ellahzy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
the dodo is actually burnt grin
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by Olalan(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
The dummy wants to trend as usual.......
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by IamD18: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Boring hoe can't even sound funny.

Tufiakwa!

Ndi mmadu sef.

Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by EbukaHades10(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Where they should use "Am" they will use "I'm" and vice versa. When they have bleached brain join.

As for her "lie",she won dey shoot shot at Ebuka abi? On behalf of all Ebukas in the world,i cover them with the blood.

3 Likes

Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by emeijeh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nonsense.

The zobo has even fermented.
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by SIMPLYkush: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2018
ashhawo marketing
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by Tamarapetty(f): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Ebuka and able God sounds so far apart sad, so what are you saying
Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by Smadeinc: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Did she really type " it it's,I'm"

Aunty cannot type proper English
grin

Re: Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
Who starts questions with "I'm"? Na the same set of people wey dey start sentences with "am" dey normally start questions with " I'm "

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Got Her Mother 2019 Ferrari For Her 50th Birthday / Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pictures With His 3rd Son / Its Painful, Chioma Cries Out For Help While Making Out With Davido In A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.