Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,528 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Our Dailies Are Filled With Shitty Headlines. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Dailies Are Filled With Shitty Headlines. (528 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / PHCN To Publish Debtors’ Names In National Dailies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Dailies Are Filled With Shitty Headlines. by collins123(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2010
For over 2 weeks or so, I personally have been saddened by the headlines of our dailies.

Monday 'OBJ advises the North to stay out of Politics'
Tuesday 'Jonathan may sue IBB over ballot papers'
Wednesday 'Jonathan for 2011, leave it or take it, blasts IBB'
Thursday 'North no go gree, IBB responds, orders for more back up' and so on and so forth.

I think the dailies don't have something new to report or nothing worth acknowledging is happening in Nigeria at the moment. Or tell me, what does the above have to do with the present situation, and even the future self?
Re: Our Dailies Are Filled With Shitty Headlines. by ChineduEZ: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2010
i agree honestly.
complete rubbish, same news everyday nonsense
Re: Our Dailies Are Filled With Shitty Headlines. by collins123(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2010
Friday 'OBJ and Jonathan in secret meeting to create new states' grin

(1) (Reply)

Comment Of The President Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook / June 12 Annulment Stalled Nigerians’ Dream – Mark ! / Useful Business Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.