Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? (3281 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Turn Your Kazeem To A Gazzuzz or A Radautoworks. Thread For Broke Car Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by diportivo: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Life time supply Bro, whatever you do, pls don't breed. grin

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by jjohndoe83: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Wicked!

6 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by CityNGR: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Interesting... Whatever you learn in church... But take this from me your offsprings shall not only serve till perpetuity but shall be subservient to mine till eternity... Simply because of your weak attempt at mocking me. Take this as the last communication from me to you both online and offline

7 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by mammanbawa: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Bet why?���

6 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by olumide4christ: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
radautoworks:
Allo, Allo, Allo, what's all this then?

CityNGR all the promotions and free stuff we've been doing nko? Okay, if that one is not enough, let us become one year first. By that time we should should have graduated from crawling abi? Or you want to start quarrel between me and Gazzuzz grin

CityNGR...we have heard from the horse's mouth...I no tell you??!!
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by CityNGR: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
olumide4christ:

CityNGR...we have heard from the horse's mouth...I no tell you??!!
Well I am not disappointed. She's reasonable and civil too.

5 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by olumide4christ: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

LOLLL!!!

1 Like

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by oride: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Chai!!!

4 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ROFLLLLLL! You are so wrong for that setup! I'm mad it was at CityNGR but funny is funny!

3 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by Hotfreeze: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
CityNGR:

Interesting... Whatever you learn in church... But take this from me your offsprings shall not only serve till perpetuity but shall be subservient to mine till eternity... Simply because of your weak attempt at mocking me. Take this as the last communication from me to you both online and offline
[/s]

You're talking about your offsprings when they want to donate lifetime supply of CDs to you?

I take it that you're not accepting the free offer. grin

5 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by valarinz: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Chisos!!!!!! Christi!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I see what happened here. You have taken over the Savage title from EgunMogaji (RIP username). Long live his memory grin

4 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by Jonadull: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by Kingdemu: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Cheii... This is real finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by dicksonadams(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Wicked grin
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
**CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY SNEAK PEEK**

I scratched my head wondering how best to show appreciation to NLers. I didn't want to give something that is quickly consumed. Based on what I see everyday it seems there is a real need for people to be able to do basic code reading to inform/assist their mechanics (and know when they are being had), if I'm to accomplish my goal of changing the auto repair industry in Nigeria.

All 12 of these will be given away in December. I am still thinking of a fun, fair way to accomplish that. Input will be appreciated.

As always, thank you NLers. We may squabble but at the end of the day it is all love cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by oblo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!! Aunty Radu! You can start by picking first to comment after your offer ke���

Hmmmmm
.... How we go do this give away now���
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
oblo:
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!! Aunty Radu! You can start by picking first to comment after your offer ke���

Hmmmmm
.... How we go do this give away now���

Sense will not kee you grin

2 Likes

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by Kingdemu: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
radautoworks:
**CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY SNEAK PEEK**

I scratched my head wondering how best to show appreciation to NLers. I didn't want to give something that is quickly consumed. Based on what I see everyday it seems there is a real need for people to be able to do basic code reading to inform/assist their mechanics (and know when they are being had), if I'm to accomplish my goal of changing the auto repair industry in Nigeria.

All 12 of these will be given away in December. I am still thinking of a fun, fair way to accomplish that. Input will be appreciated.

As always, thank you NLers. We may squabble but at the end of the day it is all love cool
Hope this give away will go beyong Lagos and extend to us in the North. God bless Aunt Radu

1 Like

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by olumzzz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Sense will not kee you grin
Or 2nd to comment grin

1 Like

Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2020
olumzzz:

Or 2nd to comment grin
it has started o
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2020
CityNGR:
Yes we have seen gazzuzz.... Na you remain o.

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2020
tolulope855:
a tiny more time please....
You can't compare the duo.
Radu is just starting.(on Nairaland)

My thought...

We have begun https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by sirleke(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
radautoworks:
it has started o

Tolulope855

CityNGR

Olumzzz

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

Please I beg u guys to open the above link and nominate me oooo,I need win that scanner ,just mention (sirkeke)
Thanks guys
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by radautoworks: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
dicksonadams:

Wicked grin

Where are you when I am giving away scanner? Your should have easily won challenge 2!
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by dicksonadams(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2020
radautoworks:

Where are you when I am giving away scanner? Your should have easily won challenge 2!

Awwww
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by sirleke(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2020
dicksonadams:

Awwww
dicksonadams I beg u just nominate me

I need this thing please. https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103
Re: Radautoworks When Is Your Christmas Giveaway? by sirleke(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2020
I have come to say THANK YOU......

I eventually won......

Thank u guys plenty...... I m honored

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus White Mercedes Benz Convertible / Recommended Spark Plugs For Toyota Camry 2002 V6 3.0L(BIG DADDY) / 12 Weird Car Designs That Show Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.