Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,108 members, 7,939,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing (31086 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2018
oskaaay:
This is a controversial discussion. But if done it has its blessings
What blessings have you received from paying tithes? Please kindly share with us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Davicool1(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
I refuse Daddy freeze, I refuse Antichrist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Dididrumz(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
mrAMG:
Why are Nigerians stubborn?

I feel the problem is from our educational system; majority of Nigerians cannot read properly not to talk of correctly interpreting a text.

Daddy freeze is showing it to you live but somehow you choose to remain blind.

How will someone say giving to the widows and needy is wrong

No sir, He said giving what we call tithe to the needy is wrong, that its supposed to be given to the church of God. Not that giving to the needy is wrong

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
daddy freeze is confused, he used the old testament to prove his point, but if you used the same old testament to prove tithe is biblical, he will reject it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

Did DF read vs 28 and 29 of the same scripture he quoted? The Levites (Pastors) has a right to the tithes
The levites are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Any Nigerian pastor telling you he's entitled to your tithes because he is a levite is a liar and a thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

Listen to freeze at your own peril
are you supposed to sheepishly follow freez or study the bible for your own self based on what he has said and find out the truth for your self. seems your still confused.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by manikspears: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
tunjijones:
My own take on this is that pay tithe is neither right nor wrong. What is wrong is for the pastors to say someone wld go to hell if you dnt pay these. That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Pple have been paying tithe for a very long time without raising complaining until we starts seeing the kind of luxurious live the pastors and their families live. And they start saying you wld go to hell if you dnt pay tithe.

this is where people get it wrong: when you pay your tithe, you pay it to God isn't it? it is a form of sacrifice to God, same goes for seeing a sacrifice at the Tjunction and you decide to eat it (you are eating it at your peril). whoever likes let him or her enrich himself with it. God is watching.me i have paid my tithe to God and God alone.if you like spend my sacrifice you are only consuming my sorrows and downfall.

and as for freeze,he should go and find his children and put his home back to order instead of disturbing himself over other people's life.they call themselves men of God,leave them to God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by SweetJoystick(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

Did DF read vs 28 and 29 of the same scripture he quoted? The Levites (Pastors) has a right to the tithes
Smh you don't become a tribe by occupation or profession. There are other priests from other tribes in Israel yet they don't collect tithe or claim to be of the tribe of Levi

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Maxcoded: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:
I use to support freeze about tithing and I stopped paying tithe until he tweeted that he pays his tithes secretly while bashing pastors!

Now I pay my tithe

But he doesn't pay to the church, he pays to those who needs it the most; the needy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Titcombe20(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
y'all should tune in to NTA IGP Idris don start another again o with another version of transmission ���
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Radiant1020(f): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73951596:

Yes he is, with a popular moniker, only few people know that.
And so are other people you read about on the news!
We know quite a few of them here........

Hhmmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Maxcoded: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
raptex:
The levites are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Any Nigerian pastor telling you he's entitled to your tithes because he is a levite is a liar and a thief.

Plus the levites are poor, they don't own private jets
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by tunjijones(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
manikspears:

this is where people get it wrong: when you pay your tithe, you pay it to God isn't it? it is a form of sacrifice to God, same goes for seeing a sacrifice at the Tjunction and you decide to eat it (you are eating it at your peril). whoever likes let him or her enrich himself with it. God is watching.me i have paid my tithe to God and God alone.if you like spend my sacrifice you are only consuming my sorrows and downfall.

and as for freeze,he should go and find his children and put his home back to order instead of disturbing himself over other people's life.they call themselves men of God,leave them to God.

Leave them to God you say? No they shdnt be left to God. They shd give account of how they spend the pples tithe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by drmikeadams(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Invest in our church building project....you will earn 20% of whatever income we make on sundays for 5 years... grin..intrested candidates can apply : grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Maxcoded: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Titcombe20:
y'all should tune in to NTA
IGP Idris don start another again o with another version of transmission ���

The Nigeria Police summit ba?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by genkins(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

You are a dunce.df tweeted that he pays his tithe?simple understanding Nigerians lack.he said he was paying a month before he did interview in 2016.and he has not paid again 2yrs plus
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by mastar111: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
marvinsync:

stop lying...

He is not lying.

https://www.nairaland.com/4886272/still-paying-tithes-even-while

https://www.legit.ng/1207899-daddy-freeze-opens-continued-paying-tithes-preaching-video.html

Before u become a follower, make sure your leader practice what he preaches.

Follow this guy at your own peril.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sweetrace(f): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

It is not about supporting anyone. It is about you searching the Bible yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
abeg i cant laugh
ENJOY
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sweetrace(f): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Freeze the confused soul.

Really?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by sweetrace(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
asuustrike1:
cc:AlBHAGDADI come and give freeze another dose. It seems your message is hitting some persons well done bro as the gate of hell will not prevail. Lucifer's agent will continue to fail

You mean that he should come and see how Freeze schooled him right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by medropoly(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
GOD!!! i still dey pray make u put me in charge of THUNDER...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
sweetrace:

You mean that he should come and see how Freeze schooled him right?
AlBHAGDADI knows the scriptures much more than freeze who takes one bible verse for a buttress a point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
pp802:

Now I pay my tithe

Hahahahahahaha i can't believe that some people actually unironically believe mr.freeze. wow people are so easy to fool in this day and age.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
I didn’t even bother to read the trash he wrote up there but now that I know he reads comments on NL, I have a message for him, Mr. freezer, please get a life!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by manikspears: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
tunjijones:

Leave them to God you say? No they shdnt be left to God. They shd give account of how they spend the pples tithe.

and what do you want to do with that? well am an anglican and we give account of our spendings and incomes. which i for one just don't care as long as God answers my prayers and i make heaven cheesy. if you want your account balance and your church isn't doing it move to another church na. na everyday churches dey spring up for nigeria. better still start one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by Lifestone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
raptex:
Go read your Bible Bro, the Levites even though they are one of the tribes in Israel, the tribe was ordained as Priest and no other tribe is permitted to produce Pastors (Priest). In today, Pastors are our Priests and are entitled to collecting tithes
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
raptex:
Gbam!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Nairalander Who Said Jesus Christ Approved Tithing by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

bros since when did Pastors become levites?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / 3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.