Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,660 members, 7,911,773 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied (796 Views)

"How Often Do You Check Your Mail As A Job Seeker" / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied by arin1: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2007
i m still wondering why people prime sent me an invitation letter, as they implied that i got an initial letter from them which i never did, so dear nairalanders what should i do? i m yet to confirm that i m attending cos i dont want a situation whereby i ll get there then i ll be told off, if u get me, and i can see that i m not the only one with such an invitation letter.
so please i need help o , asap.
Re: People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied by Darray(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2007
I believe the mail they are talking about was the one confirming ur registration.if you didn't get it you have no need to worry.
Re: People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied by arin1: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2007
well thanks
i actually got the confirmation mail
but i m referin to the mail that some people said they were asked to write out a 5 year plan or sumthing like that (i read the posts on that ryt here)
so, thats what i was wondering about
thanks for the concern though
Re: People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied by anifel20(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2007
well i got a text message and the mail asking me to come around on the 9th of May with originals of so many documents among which is my driving license which i lost to pick pockets at Meiran bus stop 2 weeks ago. I really want to know what they are about, are they recruiting?
Re: People Prime: I Didnt Get The First Mail As Implied by ican(f): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
Arin1, dont bother about the mail you are talking about, I didnt get it either but I have received the one inviting me for test and interview and I know they will not turn us down because they invited us and we have an evidence to that effect. Wishing us all the best in the test and interview. Love you all.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help! / How Far With Zenith Kano? / Sterling Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.