Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season (310 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd After Meeting Ten Hag, Alex Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season by obembet(f): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Jose Mourinho has officially been sacked by Manchester United following their disappointing start to the season.

The Red Devils were humbled by Liverpool on Sunday as they were beaten 3-1 by their fiercest rivals at Anfield.

And United have decided that result was the final straw and have partied company with the Portuguese.

A club statement read: "Manchester United announces that manager Jose Mourinho has left the club with immediate effect.

"The club would like to thank Jose for his work during his time at Manchester United and to wish him success in the future.

"A new caretaker manager will be appointed until the end of the current season, while the club conducts a thorough recruitment process for a new, full-time manager."

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/919435?id=919435&type=share&language=en

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season by modaink333: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2018
I feel so eletated that my first time to comment is on this issue... Reception follows at Old Trafford

It's remaining the jubril from Sudan
But wait, between buhari and mourinho, who is more incompetent?

I was on a sabbatical from the club since the appointment of the dullard

Now I am coming home.... GGMU

LIKE FOR MURICIO PUCCHETITO, share for GIGGS

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season by success1smyn(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2018
I saw it coming

his ego and bad man management skills are responsible
Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season by Angelparadise: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Long over due.

Re: BREAKING: Jose Mourinho SACKED By Man Utd After Poor Run To The Season by owonikoko001(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
obembet:
Jose Mourinho has officially been sacked by Manchester United following their disappointing start to the season.

The Red Devils were humbled by Liverpool on Sunday as they were beaten 3-1 by their fiercest rivals at Anfield.

And United have decided that result was the final straw and have partied company with the Portuguese.

A club statement read: "Manchester United announces that manager Jose Mourinho has left the club with immediate effect.

"The club would like to thank Jose for his work during his time at Manchester United and to wish him success in the future.

"A new caretaker manager will be appointed until the end of the current season, while the club conducts a thorough recruitment process for a new, full-time manager."

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/919435?id=919435&type=share&language=en

Lalasticlala
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Live - Chelsea Vs Leicester City | 22nd Dec 2018 - EPL / I Will Step Aside As NFF President In 2022 – Pinnick / Nigerian Football Official Steal 200 Nike Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.