Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,483 members, 7,974,968 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:57 PM

I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians (299 Views)

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mysteryque: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, who marked his 76th birthday today has penned an appreciation note to all Nigerians thanking them for the show of love and prayers on his special day.

He also seized the opportunity to renew his pledge to serve Nigerians diligently and take the country to greater heights or as his re-election campaign will put it, the Next Level.

Read the personal letter of President Buhari:

Dear Nigerians/Friends –

It’s been my joy and honour to serve our country, Nigeria, for most of my life.

As I turned 76 today, I am deeply grateful for all the prayers, goodwill messages and encouragement from Nigerians and friends, at home and abroad.

Life is better lived together in peace, unity and prosperity.

In all, I give glory to almighty Allah for mercies, and thanks to Nigerians for counting me worthy to serve them. It is something I have rededicated myself to, and will do to the very best of my ability.

Nigeria has all the potentials for greatness. Our greatness as individuals will only derive from Nigeria’s greatness. So, on this special day, I commit myself again to the task of taking our country to greater heights, and invite you to partner with me in that worthy cause.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/im-deeply-grateful-buhari-tells.html?m=1

Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mysteryque: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Happy birthday to him.
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Show your gratitude when you're on a luxurious bus going back to Daura from Iyanya park.

1 Like

Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Omeokachie: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
"It’s been my joy and honour to serve our country, Nigeria, for most of my life."

If what you have done in the last 3yrs is your definition of "service", I shudder at what your 'failure' would look like when you finally admit to it!
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by StillX10(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't think this man understands the meaning of peace
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lipscomb(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sir Nigerians also grateful to you.
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ashacot: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
OK MY PRESIDENT. GOD BLESS U SIR.
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mysteryque: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
StillX10:
I don't think this man understands the meaning of peace

Why do say so?
Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mysteryque: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
Sir Nigerians also grateful to you.

Re: I’m Deeply Grateful, Buhari Tells Nigerians by poscabafash: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
A thinking president

(1) (Reply)

Osun Gets $20m To Fix Healthcare / 2019 Budget: PDP Lawmakers Total Disgrace To Nigerians - Group / ODSG Refutes Tofowomo’s Inland Port Construction Claim:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.