Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

When Love Happens - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When Love Happens (349 Views)

Another Orgy Party Happens In Awka (video) / Why Indians Celebrate Diwali Festival In Indai? What Happens On This Day? / What Really Happens At A Silent Disco Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Love Happens by Ekinado: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] We have come a long way and God has been keeping us strong together!!!
I met you in 2011(I just gained admission into uniben, He just graduated from uniben) became friends and stayed friends even with the distance till 2015 when we decided to take a step further. 2016 was very rough as you got fired at your job which you hated because you were under paid for a first class graduate. Men promised!!!!!! You sent messages!!!! Called Aunties and Uncle but all failed!!!!

But God didnt fail you, He answered our prayers and handed something bigger than you could ever imagine! From being a Receiver to a Giver! Those people you used to call are still amazed on how you transformed overnight. I thank God for your life and enabling me be a part of this amazing story.

And YES I SAID I DO!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Data Collection Using ODK Workshop. / Andela Workshop Of The Year, 2019. / Nigeria-Australia Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.