Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (49010 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Welrez(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fostercat:

When pussy juice and a particular sperm constantly mix together. This is the end result. Look alike. cheesy

Respect to my biology teacher shocked
Funny guy, but that is not why couples tend to look alike after living together for a long period, but spending a lot of time together, interacting with each other, people unconsciously mimic each other's facial expression, make funny faces together, try to match the partner's response because instinctively they feel that they are likely to be better understood if they “speak” the same facial “language”.

Over many years, this exercise for facial muscles creates similar features, wrinkles, folds, etc. The same diet equally plays a role

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Legalese:
Eya lol.. No body forced you to be an olodo na. I bet when you fall sick or need justice you run to the emirates to meet Iwobi ba? Sad bunch.

Is this the same reason you've been lamenting from page to page about your deteriorating condition and sickening state of well being even the street beggars of Abedi, kano will willingly offer to change your life at least to meet up to their level.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
HML.

But the concept of their first pic shows the normal poverty mentality common with Africans regardless of status.

We have moved past the doctor/lawyer pride fever. There are other ways to be successful.

I hope they don't make their future kid(s) life miserable.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by yagi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
tonymyke4life:

I really don't know wat it is u r going tru. But whatever it might b, pls don't commit suicide. Bye

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by MrEgghead(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Everyone on White coat is now a Medical Doctor abi?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Dfavouredone: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Excelboi:
I'm a lawyer and have always wished to marry a Doctor... No show yet grin Congrats to them!!!

If you be correct guy I can connect you to a good doctor friend. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by bonnyhope: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
They look decent in their dressings...hml to you guys
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Callmeboss(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stingy people.....

What if d HANTY marries a truck pusher and the HUNKLE marries a prostitute.

How will Nigeria be better if we keep being greedy.....

No one should talk to me o.... An in church.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by thorpido(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Excelboi:
I'm a lawyer and have always wished to marry a Doctor... No show yet grin Congrats to them!!!
You go dey form sick sick na dey go hospital well well.Na dia you go jam.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Excelboi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dfavouredone:

If you be correct guy I can connect you to a good doctor friend. smiley
I be confirm guy na. I go like o. E go gel well well... I no go mind grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Jubilancy(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Year is about to end and I am still single

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
fecto:
Cute kiss
They look so alike.
Are they sure they are not related?
nah my two children be that Sharp Girl
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a failed life. Obviously they basked in the African euphoria that "education is the best legacy".

With all the book them read, they get money pass Iwobi or Amhed Musa or they get money pass aki and paw paw? Money is life and if you no build that mansion or buy that lambo, you came to this life to do nothing.
That's y yaho boys dey use una pant dey do rituals na
It's simple stuffs
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by lereinter(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rice and okra
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a failed life. Obviously they basked in the African euphoria that "education is the best legacy".

With all the book them read, they get money pass Iwobi or Amhed Musa or they get money pass aki and paw paw? Money is life and if you no build that mansion or buy that lambo, you came to this life to do nothing.

So, to you they are poor because they are not here to flaunt their Lamborghini?

SMH
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Legalese(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
LMAO! Nigga pls... Lamentations ko, Commendation ni. I don't lament about challenges, bros. I work and pray my way outta any challenge. Life is an exciting journey and the sooner you realise that no body has time for sad energy sappers like you're trying so hard to portray yourself as, the better for you.
Ps: I'm no better than the street beggars of Kano, I'm just privileged to be born into better circumstances and I plan on making the best outta this juicy life.
ChiefAzubuike:

Is this the same reason you've been lamenting from page to page about your deteriorating condition and sickening state of well being even the street beggars of Abedi, kano will willingly offer to change your life at least to meet up to their level.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by WizJesus007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ol diz ppl gettin married erryday shud calm down nah...abegi...una dey make our parents thinks we ar not serious!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by olaitonto(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2018
ajimo54:

Jealousy! Show us your Lambo or Mansion we go believe u say education is waste! Aki and Pawpaw we know as graduates, Iwobi we know, but are you? Bad Belle! ��
Chief Azu Is the most honest person here! Education Is no waste! Educate your mind!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by stevio(m): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2018
One of his football idols grin[center][/center]
sacajawea:

Who will treat You if you fall sick
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Money is not life, it only God that giveth life, not everybody is destined to build such a house the joy and peace of the Lord is more than money.....lastly what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but looses is soul in hell...be wise
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Excelboi:

Waka enter university campus and ask dem out build on the relationship till she graduate from school
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by olumike001(m): 5:05am On Dec 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This is not the point,congratulate them bro.Open your eyes dont allow failure cover your sense of reasoning.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Beautiful.. Congrats
Happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by DLuciano: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

saddist!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by gwama: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
CUTE COUPLE, Happy couple wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by HammyJ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Making sense pre-wedding pix
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Legalese(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Lol...Joining issues with you is not even worth it. You're bereft of content and you're quite comfortable sounding dumb. I just hope you're not as dumb in real life as you sound. I leave you to your fate tho. I can't come and be foolish with you.
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

are you the one feeding them,did they in anyway complain of lack to you.
btw ,money is not everything, but wealth with education is power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.