Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International (12959 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by donb06: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

But the AVERAGE African MAN behaves like a brainless animal and savage hence the 'civilised' world has to keep them on the leash..Your obnoxiuos behaviour this early morning is a pointer to that...Just bitterness,frustrated anger and ofcourse unproductiveness 24/7...Little wonder the continent is a basket-case and shame to human race.

I hope people like me you eat and spit out in Twitter satisfies your hunger and eases your frustrations in life undecided
Even the White ladies now look for african men to date.... when u truly date a white man then u will appreciate african men..... and hope your father is not an african man? cos if he is, then he is in these categories u just mentioned...... just saying though

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Teymanhenry(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2018
this post is as irrelevant as the forth coming Nigeria's presidential campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by jnoz23(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Is it by force to use Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by DIMIZZY1: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
buygala:
Women this.....Women that everytime sad...Kilode Gannn undecided

Twitter generally isn't a place for the faint-hearted.... You do anyhow there, You see anyhow without delay....irrespective of whether you are male, female, Hermaphrodite, alien, animal or of indeterminate sex or specie, Twitter has no Joy to give if it notices you left your brain on the dining table.

Buhari alone has been the subject of countless insulting and highly Venomous tweets....and so have Donald Trump and many other male VIPs....Yet Amnesty International has not spoken out for them sad

If Women want men to park out of this world for them, they should be plain about it and stop all this silly dust-raising angry

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
U have sensen mehn

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by DIMIZZY1: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
adrian3000:

shocked
who send this one
I no know oo
Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by PrettySleek(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wow wow,you my friend definitely has something upstairs unlike...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Ozkar: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2018
You guys didn't study men, but you are making it seem Twitter is ganging up against women as if it isn't the same women hating on each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by mrMeen(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
buygala:

Shut up and be a lady for once sad

Are you ladies the only ones on this planet that you have to keep disturbing the peace with inanities every time?
abiooo women this women that girl child this girl child that, men and young boys have been thrown to the dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Mryacks: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
PrettySleek:
Not just for women, but for everybody as a whole. Twitter is suppose to be useful, it still is, but the way most Nigerians insults themselves all in the name of savagery is silly. Nudity is so common. Everybody is a motivational speaker on twitter, most people lose their home training the moment they are on that app. It's not just twitter, Instagram nko? Social media has it's great benefits but most Nigerians are using it for the wrong reasons. Don't even get me started on cyber bullying, Nairaland has this problem. Nairaland folks, I beg u, if someone's opinion is different from yours, express yourself in a polite way, be intelligent about it, don't throw away your manners, don't act like an uncultured swine. Have respect! If am a CEO of a company, I will demand that all applicants for job vacancies have their social media accounts checked especially Instagram and twitter, I can't employ a bully, or a tribalistic person. If you are not responsible on social media, you can't be responsible during direct contact with people, your ugly side must come out. Your opinions should be the same at all times, no double mind, unless you are a coward.

Clearly...
Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Konquest: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
NwibanaEmmanuel:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-12-18/twitter-is-toxic-place-for-women-says-amnesty-international
^^^^
^^^^
The so-called "human rights watchdog" Amnesty
is not a 100% credible organisation.

They engage in biased, ridiculous and selective attacks
on countries around the world. You will never see or
hear them openly criticise USA that has engaged in
extra-judicial killings in the global anti-terror
campaign... where they have killed known
American and non-American jihadists with drones
and direct airstrikes. Although I'm in support
of the American elimination of Osama Bin-Laden
in Pakistan and the targeted drone strikes.

Such a ridiculous organisation that AI is. angry

On the other hand Twitter is not the only online platform
where women... and children are insulted... it happens
in real life so I don't see any spectacular thing in the
so-called AI report. Its a fact we've always known
about this from online and and offline studies!
Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
*snore*. The foreign media called this ‘study’ biased. Why should I take it serious again?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Sunmolar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
PrettySleek:
Not just for women, but for everybody as a whole. Twitter is suppose to be useful, it still is, but the way most Nigerians insults themselves all in the name of savagery is silly. Nudity is so common. Everybody is a motivational speaker on twitter, most people lose their home training the moment they are on that app. It's not just twitter, Instagram nko? Social media has its great benefits but most Nigerians are using it for the wrong reasons. Don't even get me started on cyber bullying, Nairaland has this problem. Nairaland folks, I beg u, if someone's opinion is different from yours, express yourself in a polite way, be intelligent about it, don't throw away your manners, don't act like an uncultured swine. Have respect! If am a CEO of a company, I will demand that all applicants for job vacancies have their social media accounts checked especially Instagram and twitter, I can't employ a bully, or a tribalistic person. If you are not responsible on social media, you can't be responsible during direct contact with people, your ugly side must come out. Your opinions should be the same at all times, no double mind, unless you are a coward.
correct!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by Stainn22(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
GLAMOUR DATA SERVICES --->MTN SME X-mas PROMO!!!

1GB @ #500
2GB @ #900
3GB @ #1400
4GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2300
10GB @ #4600
Data Validity is 90days

STREAM BROWSE & DOWNLOAD WITH UNLIMITED MTN Data with 30days duration
INTERESTED WhatsApp +234====08135973750 (remove the = sign)

Offer ENDING 31 DEC, 2018 � Follow who know road..
Re: Twitter Is A Poisonous Place For Women - Amnesty International by AlphaTaikun: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription / Umidigi A3 Unboxing & 24-hour Review, Full Specs, Camera Test + Price (photos) / Iphone X Top List Of World Best Selling Smartphones For Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.