Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,539 members, 7,968,538 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal (539 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
Iam a cool sweet romantic, guy of 23, i am an undergraduate in O.A.U, and i will like to meet a sweet intelligent gal who will be my heart throb. Iam very romantic,cool and fun to be with.I make gals happy, and I can also street a lady super sweet with lots of luv and affection. Any interested gal can holla me on 08034952269.
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by MrCork1: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
erm bro, You sure you not 419? ( no offence)
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by Ben13: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
~ Of all the babes in O.A.U, none has these xteristics?
You're breaking their hearts, dude. wink
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by Omolola1(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
As you "SWEET AND ROMANTIC" reach (as you say) you no see Gal wey u go toast for OAU or rather no girl don eye you for OAU! na wa o! undecided
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
Guys una no understand, not that there aint sweet gals in Ife, but i neva see correct gal, as most of them are money suckers. No money, no show, thats why i wanna try this as an avenue, maybe i might find my lucky date. So guys don't crucify me try to understand abeg.
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by tropicanaD(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
Call me 07043000371, lets see
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by annawhite(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
bros u don fall my hand, u sure say u no see chick abi chick no notice you, which one
Re: I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
E bi like say i don fall people hand for this nairaland. No be say i bad at least ladies gonna find me attractive, all rounda, but i don tire to they spend on woman, i need correct gal wey go fit roll wit me. No time now, and man don they old

(1) (Reply)

Love Wanted / Uk Ladies / Dli Unilag Student Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.