Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku (1534 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by chidima2019: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mrs Jennifer Atiku, wife of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has urged residents of Onitsha to vote massively for the party in the 2019 general elections.

Atiku is the main challenger of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

NAN reports that Jennifer, who hails from Onitsha, made the plea when she paid a courtesy visit to Igwe Alfred Achebe, the traditional ruler of Onitsha on Tuesday.

“I am here to inform you, my own people, that your in-law, who is my husband, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is contesting the presidential election in 2019, so that you support us to win the election.

“I am your daughter and your in-law is my husband. You asked me to marry him and here I am today to seek your support for his presidential ambition.

“Please, do not let us down,” Jennifer, who was accompanied by Mrs Margret Obi, wife of Mr Peter Obi, the Vice Presidential candidate of the party, pleaded.

While saying that her visit was to buttress the saying that “charity begins at home,” Jennifer expressed optimism that a PDP government would guarantee the desired economic and social development of the country.

In his response, the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, commended Mrs Jennifer for finding time to visit the palace and Onitsha to canvass for votes for Atiku and PDP.

“It will be good if our in-law becomes the President of Nigeria. You are a good daughter and your husband, our in-law is also a good man.

“Since you deemed it fit to seek my blessing from the throne and support of your people for your husband, Atiku, who is our in-law, what you are praying for will be fulfilled by the grace of God,” the monarch said.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/2019-presidency-why-igbos-should-vote.html

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GavelSlam: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
For the reason you can no longer live in the US.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nne O na gi muru....ana ebido na ulo towa uto tupu aputa na-ezi.

Charity begins at home.
That's true.

Atikuobi...all way.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Jonadull: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Jonadull: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Charity begins at home.
That's true.

Atikuobi...all way.
Atikuobi all the way to where?
Their houses for sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GavelSlam: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
Your husband is a Thief

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8345119_8252602fc86b3ce39bc4a528da6a97abb765f73jpegjpeg61fa43f7505e5cf10773b1088369bf3b_jpega003e7dce026e5ec21573e75246f10a7

She's the same lady into whose account Atiku transferred bribe money.

She's since fled the US.

She now lives in Dubai.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by dunkem21(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nwanyi oma, we are solidly behind you.. kiss

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by ashacot: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Will your husband use our money he stole to develop south east?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by afroniger: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Is she not the one that went to jail in America for helping Atiku launder bribe money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by haladadon: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku uses Titi Abubakar to speak to cone-heads and then uses Jennifer Atiku to speak with flat heads

hmm this strategy sef na wao.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Atikuobi all the way to where?
Their houses for sure

Please I no get time to reply any yoruba troll now.

Just find ur level in una next level.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GarriKoro(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why did you accept over $40 million of our money your husband stole from us between 2000 and 2008? The US senate report is still fresh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GarriKoro(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
chidima2019:

Mrs Jennifer Atiku, wife of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has urged residents of Onitsha to vote massively for the party in the 2019 general elections.

Atiku is the main challenger of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

NAN reports that Jennifer, who hails from Onitsha, made the plea when she paid a courtesy visit to Igwe Alfred Achebe, the traditional ruler of Onitsha on Tuesday.

“I am here to inform you, my own people, that your in-law, who is my husband, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is contesting the presidential election in 2019, so that you support us to win the election.

“I am your daughter and your in-law is my husband. You asked me to marry him and here I am today to seek your support for his presidential ambition.

“Please, do not let us down,” Jennifer, who was accompanied by Mrs Margret Obi, wife of Mr Peter Obi, the Vice Presidential candidate of the party, pleaded.

While saying that her visit was to buttress the saying that “charity begins at home,” Jennifer expressed optimism that a PDP government would guarantee the desired economic and social development of the country.

In his response, the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, commended Mrs Jennifer for finding time to visit the palace and Onitsha to canvass for votes for Atiku and PDP.

“It will be good if our in-law becomes the President of Nigeria. You are a good daughter and your husband, our in-law is also a good man.

“Since you deemed it fit to seek my blessing from the throne and support of your people for your husband, Atiku, who is our in-law, what you are praying for will be fulfilled by the grace of God,” the monarch said.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/2019-presidency-why-igbos-should-vote.html
The Onitsha thief girl who spent $100,000 of her husbands loot on a lavish lifestyle thinks all of us are fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GarriKoro(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
For the reason you can no longer live in the US.
She is a professor of political science in some Dubai university where Atiku can visit her for some conjugal since he can't step foot in the United States.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Jonadull: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Please I no get time to reply any yoruba troll now.

Just find ur level in una next level.

I don’t have time for any Igbo Biafra jew either

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GavelSlam: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
GarriKoro:
She is a professor of political science in some Dubai university where Atiku can visit her for some conjugal since he can't step foot in the United States.

I am aware she lectures but it was the convenient alternative to being behind bars in the states.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by FarahAideed: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

She's since fled the US.

She now lives in Dubai.

We cannot forget so soon how Aisha Buhari couldn't step her foot in the US till diplomatic immunity covered her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by GavelSlam: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

We cannot forget so soon how Aisha Buhari couldn't step her foot in the US till diplomatic immunity covered her

She was never barred from the states.

You are Obiing.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by FarahAideed: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

She was never barred from the states.

You are Obiing.

Somebody schools you guys with credible statistics and the best propaganda your satanic partu can cone up with is to troll force him into being called a liar..una don fail we all know who the liars are

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by buharitill2023: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
It will be good if our in-inlaw become the president of Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

This is another lie and you know it angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

I don’t have time for any Igbo Biafra jew either
Lolzzzz

Are u tired of inviting the mods....

Find ur mate biko.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by buharitill2023: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
dunkem21:
Nwanyi oma, we are solidly behind you.. kiss
the same woman
GavelSlam:

She's since fled the US.

She now lives in Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Jonadull: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzz

Are u tired of inviting the mods....

Find ur mate biko.
Ipob are pigs .
Fact

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Ipob are pigs .
Fact

Find ur mate

Next.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by FarahAideed: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

https://www.nairaland.com/3198734/whos-aisha-buhari-wanted-united

cheesy cheesy the way you're easily fooled is hilarious.

So it's that idiotic passport you're bringing as proof? Did you check the passport in that thread? How does that look like Aisha Buhari in 1997 or 2007?

Do you know the Aisha Buhari in that passport claimed she was Buhari's daughter? Is Aisha Buhari now his daughter too? cheesy

Do you even know anything about this Halliburton case? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by haladadon: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2018
GarriKoro:
Why did you accept over $40 million of our money your husband stole from us between 2000 and 2008? The US senate report is still fresh.

which kind question be this?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Why Igbos Should Vote My Husband – Jennifer Atiku by Lipscomb(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Rubbish never gonna read that trash .

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leading In Presidential Election In Kogi / Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.