Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Platform Known For Showcasing Africans Globally. Expose Your Work To Sponsors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Platform Known For Showcasing Africans Globally. Expose Your Work To Sponsors (607 Views)

Who Is The Best Realtor In Mississauga Known For Their Exceptional Service? / Post-construction Cleanup Services- Leave The Dirty Work To Us / Known For Our Product’s Superiority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Platform Known For Showcasing Africans Globally. Expose Your Work To Sponsors by NigerianGuy345: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Hi there!

Guys, I tend to reach websites like reuters, cnn, euronews, etc., to know about the international news. However, when it comes to news about Nigeria and Africa, I didn't have any news website to be informed about the realities of our country Nigeria, and our continent.

After a while searching for some websites I found this one: https://www.africagiant.org/

Africa Giant is a website dedicated to post news about politics, entrepreneurship, technology, among others. Also, it helps to expose people and new talents! Check that website.

Best regards to all of you!

(1) (Reply)

Agro Products Consultant / For Your Installation Of Lpg Skid And Accesories / Artificial Turf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.