Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,646 members, 7,930,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? (494 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 19, 2018
I just have some questions to ask well meaning nairalanders what they think about the idea of having an obi/Osinbajo government.
Some days back,I and some friends were discussing the idea and we noticed that since 1999 we've never had an igbo and Yoruba led government .
I'm not trying to be tribalistic here ,but we've only Ever had mostly northerners rule us .
But let APC and pdp supporters set aside their differences and look at how interesting it would be to have those two men in power.
Maybe Osinbajo can be president or vice versa.
Because if you look at the debate, they were both on fire and if not for the fact that they represent different parties , I think together they would be a force to be reckoned with.
What are your thoughts?
Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by Mrclint222: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2018
They would make a perfect team, but sadly it would never come to pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by CityNGR: 4:31am On Dec 19, 2018
A lion and the Tiger cannot hunt together. Meanwhile we can take Osinbajo as President and Obi as the submissive vice President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by emmie14: 4:59am On Dec 19, 2018
You came here to trigger tribal war. A Yoruba would rather vote Gabonese than Igbo man.

Secondly I thought you based your suggestion on technocrats and competence and not tribalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Dec 19, 2018
No

Osinbajo president and peter Obigot as councilor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by netpro(m): 5:16am On Dec 19, 2018
No, we don't want any fake Chinese wannabe. Let alone man peddling false numbers on TV shamelessly. Also the poverty development party can keep their crook proposal to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by netpro(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2018
emmie14:
You came here to trigger tribal war. A Yoruba would rather vote Gabonese than Igbo man.

Secondly I thought you based your suggestion on technocrats and competence and not tribalism.

The fact remains You are the First to make Tribal connotations on this thread. That says a lot about you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by ademoladeji(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
There's nothing bad in that.. Young, dynamic and energetic leaders.

I would have preferred a scenario of one president and 2 VPs

1 Like

Re: What If Peter Obi Was President And Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Was The Vice? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2018
You guys are absolutely right, but sadly it would never come to pass

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Amosun, APM Chairman, Gets Endorsement Letter / Rally: Buhari Dancing On The Graves Of Innocent Nigerians - Secondus, PDP Reacts / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N98m On Food And N65.4m On State House Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.