Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pls Judge Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge Me! (2861 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Judge Me! by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 05, 2010
Rocafela8:

Now my girl detest me.
What the Bleep is she still doing with you?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
190.:

This is why i hate nigerian universities

WTF are u doin in a cult,

bucaneers, WHAT DO U INTEND 2 ACHEIEVE WIT THAT,

are u getting paid, its a competitive world out there instead u are there

bucaneering your soul away, I WISH THEY HAD SHOT U in the skull, GOAT,

AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS THE BIGGEST FOOL THAT I have ever known, for dating a cultist,

People like u want to make me disown myself from been a Nigerian,

You havent seen life yet, by the time LIFE IS DONE WITH U, bucaneer would be the least of your problem

naughty person!! LOOK AT HIM SAYING HE WOULD PAY BACK FOR THEM despoiling YOUR GIRL, meaning u intend 2 kill more human beings

Moderators how can u let these kinda beings roam free here and yet ban me each time i have a fight with odunnu or by-pass the word filter

Beings like this are far worse than myself,

Poster i dont hate you please understand that but you see, NIGERIA is now at a stage where u have2 be strong to survive,
if u do not have the connection then u should have the brain to survive else u end up selling petrol, i suggest that u manage and get your B.SC and leave bucaneers alone.ALSO leave that your GF cos a normal girl who God created wont date a bucaneer like yourself, so please i 190 im pleading with you please renown your membership else you wont like what the consequences have for u,

now u hypocritical soul u r no better dan i am. I am now on a 1st class gpa dont fink am a dull head like u so i dont nid no connection. I am caught in a mess now but i ma pull tru by God's grace so cut me some slack brother or turn 190 deg.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Vic2k3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
Goin by all ur responses i waz able 2 detect whats wrong wif u.u are a hot headed,unforgivin,arrogant, egocentric human being who will go 2 any length 2 b notorious.havin in mind dat u hve subjected an innocent girl(might hve not known u well enough)2 such an unforgiveable psychological torment u still hve da guts 2 deny been da cause.i recommend psychoanalysis 4 u.if u really luv her and urself u either not get involved da more or u leave her alone.ur egotist tendency is 2 high 4 ma liking.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
rokiatu:

What the bleep is she still doing with you?
so if u found out ur boy who u love and loves u in return is a frat u just gon dump his ass like dat? Or phaps try help him c reasons to denounce and be by his side? Who got u 4 a gurl?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
@bro vic2k3
if u read my story i somewhat acknowledged it was ma fault. So don't know bout d ego stuff. Every1 is all slandering like am a DEVIL no 1 is giving nigger help or a chance,
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Vic2k3(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sorry 4 da slanderin stuff. What's ur 7 point agenda.spill it man.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by MrCork1: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ok, any light skin women in here?

Holla!!
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
Vic2k3:

Sorry 4 da slanderin stuff. What's your 7 point agenda.spill it man.
mhen i dont know where to start from. Boy is tripping here man! Wanna hv their head on a plate but i aint gat hearts 4 dat man. And i am trying to kip them boys cool dont wanna the schl 2 a stand still. All i want is my baby and i ma get her back if it means lettin go of the past.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by omofat: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
All these fake gangsters on NL
Re: Pls Judge Me! by meggieblac: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
omo~fat:

All these fake gangsters on NL
i tire o.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Vic2k3(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
@original poster. If those are really ur intentions. Den gudluck.1st let tins take shape 1st then u go and apologise
Re: Pls Judge Me! by kilakhan(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
go and report yourself to police,
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Woke4all(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2010
who are you?

What are you?

What do you want to be?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
meggieblac:

i tire o.
i aint a gangster fat-ass
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
Woke4all:

who are you?

What are you?

What do you want to be?

1st, am rocafela
2nd, am dat fella
3rd, wanna be top-a-my-fellas.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
Woke4all:

who are you?

What are you?

What do you want to be?

1st, am rocafela
2nd, am dat fella
3rd, wanna be top-a-my-fellas.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by holyeye(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ OP,

Some battles may never be won.
Expunge all plans to take vengeance.
I fear lives may be involved.
Wldn't want yours to be.
You sound like remorse is close.
Many will condemn you, but many have dirtier deeds.
Allow your babe to heal.
Let her know you accept responsibility for the intense abuse.
She may or may not want to continue with you.
Assert not.
Above all, learn a lesson - Cultism cuts.
We have all passed tru d four walls of a higher institution of learning.

If true, i am excited you are on a 1st class CGPA. cheesy
Re: Pls Judge Me! by violent(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Op

Make the world a better place, leave the gene pool, our children will thank you for it

Re: Pls Judge Me! by meggieblac: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Rocafela8:

i aint a gangster fat-backside
sweetheart dnt even have close to a fat backside. u can do better A##hole. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls Judge Me! by candylips(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
OP

oops that hurts
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
violent:

@Op

Make the world a better place, leave the gene pool, our children will thank you for it
do ur moms a fav hang ur gay self with dat noose man dat would mean 1 less mouth 2 feed. The world sure could use ur demise.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
@holyeye
after God,family,my gurl its my book. Never joked wif them man. My book is my best friend.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by DualCore1: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
This thread is uselss, here's the sequence:

Member post
OP's attact/insult/defence
Member post
Member post
Member post
Member post

And the cycle goes on. My post is at the "Member post" phase of the cycle.
Watch out for the OP's attack/defence phase. Oh sure he has no shame, he will still fall for it and give you that phase  ;DPeaople like these just make me call Prof and lament how bad an idea it was for us to let kids into these thing. They cant shurrup. angry

Edit, abeg change attact to attack, na copy paste i do. no strngth to change em one by one
Re: Pls Judge Me! by femmy2010(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is something else.
Seems any frank speaker on here end up been tongue lashed by the operator.
You asked to be judged and yet you detest being judged?

May God help the SUPPOSED INNOCENT girl to overcome the trauma.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
DC sorry aint gon go DCing u. Cos am kinda happy at the moment cos my boo is giving me a head on the condition i drop this frat s**t dat i aint finking 2ice. So brother u can change ur attact to attack
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
femmy2010:

This is something else.

FM, bro was down mhen u know the trauma,pain,grief and stuff. Will be more open minded now. N.B: I don't wanna b judged no more house.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
femmy2010:

This is something else.

FM, bro was down mhen u know the trauma,pain,grief and stuff. Will be more open minded now. N.B: I don't wanna b judged no more house.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by DualCore1: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2010
Rocafela8:

DC sorry aint gon go DCing u. Cos am kinda happy at the moment cos my boo is giving me a head on the condition i drop this frat s**t dat i aint finking 2ice. So brother u can change your attact to attack
Defense

You never disappoint. grin

P.S: Either speak English or Ganglish, don't try to mix them up in one sentence. Its a bad blend and throws your readers into confusion as to what point you were trying to pass across.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2010
Dual core,
i don't wanna diss no more though tempted to. A new lease of life has enveloped me bro.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2010
Bookmarked
Re: Pls Judge Me! by ukcatlover(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2010
Go to school you went to be cultist, you have just judged yourself by posting this to NL
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Danor: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
This might seem to veer away from gist but seriously, am at a loss as to the meaning of the word 'DESPOIL' which I have noticed, is frequently used on here. Is it suppose to be a slang for 'S3X' as it is commonly used here or the word which means 'To loot or plunder a place' is just wrongly applied on here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? / Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk / Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.