Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (35986 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by stanliwise(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I don't know why we have to celebrate such useless ugly retardeed being....
i see nothing tangeable about his life, its a waste and a pity...
attention seeker tongue
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by sexygirl949: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=73980672]I don't know why we have to celebrate such useless ugly retardeed being....
i see nothing tangeable about his life, its a waste and a pity..........check yourself b4 you reck yourself ....fool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I don't know why we have to celebrate such useless ugly retardeed being....
i see nothing tangeable about his life, its a waste and a pity...

I want to believe u do dis on purpose or else I would b tempted to ask u this in upper case letters ...ARE U NORMAL??
If u ain't then I suggest u need help immediately.. See a psychiatrist or a psychologist
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
Such audacity, are you his mother?
who call u, amebo
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
To think that this handsome man is older than Chinedu Ikedieze with 4yrs baffles me.

As you celebrate, may your money be tall like you and not short like Chinedu Ikedieze.

But please, kindly remove that mustache, it makes you look like a potential India rapist.
Ramsey Noah is not tall,stop cursing him
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
HBD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.