Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,303 members, 7,943,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Make Over - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Make Over (1191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over by Aseye(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
talking about keeping this section of the forum alive, i noticed something and i don't want anyone to take offense, the very concerned people themselves have not done anything to bring about a new turn around and yet they talk, for christ sakes, this section is called GRAPHICS not CHATTING, to my own opinion there should be more art in here than talks but reverse is the case, the only talks should be comments, requests or questions and if its not any of those then it should be art, i advise that you come in here and help in the turn around of this thread, if we graphics on a forum cannot take over and make a mark, then why should we complain about the status of graphics in our world today (well in 9ja sha),

enuf of talking jare, i give kudos to the people who are still keeping it real and are not seeing themselves too big (if u know what i mean),

here is the make over the topic is about, the talk was just a digression, sorry people.

Re: Make Over by ugo2u(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
huh, ?
Re: Make Over by Aseye(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2010
ugo_2u:

huh, ?

dnt undastnd,
Re: Make Over by guzon(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
Just wanna ask if the before & after picture is graphically designed and who is that ghost that visited you
Re: Make Over by Aseye(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
yea guzon, both designs were graphically don with photoshop and the ghost, dont ask,
Re: Make Over by guzon(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
hm! okay oo cool
Re: Make Over by 5p1naz(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2010
okkkayyy thats impressive. . .
Re: Make Over by Aseye(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2010
tnx, just playing around,

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Nice Image Of This People / Project Students, Help Has Come / Video Camera Repairer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.