Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection (992 Views)

Please Buy My Aggressive Male Gsd Puppies- SOLD / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by eazibobo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Abeg wat do u guys tink I shud do abt d vet nt being able to give my female boerboel(extremely aggressive) injection(Anti rabies,multivitamins and anti tick)
ve been tinking of giving d lion sori dog sedative den injecting her...do u guys tink it wld work vets in the house abeg chook mouth for the mata....me nd d vet ve been struggling to give her injection for hours nw bt am scared she wld injure me if I attempt giving her according to d advice of d vet dat 'its my dog she can't harm me'

Re: My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by space9880: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
this your story is some how o because as a vet he should know about muzzling dogs.

3 Likes

Re: My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
This doesn't make sense! Can't he muzzle the dogs jaw? or give it to you to muzzle the jaw, unless the vet Dr is a fake, he is supposed to know this.
Re: My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by space9880: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
mhd5757:
This doesn't make sense! Can't he muzzle the dogs jaw? or give it to you to muzzle the jaw, unless the vet Dr is a fake, he is supposed to know this.

my brother the thing tire me too o. if a vet does not know about muzzle I wonder what he will know

1 Like

Re: My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by eazibobo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
obviously we used a mouth guard(leather) bt it tore it...a muzzle nd a mouth guard is d same rite? if not explain more
Re: My Aggressive Female Boerboel Resisting To Take Injection by Abimbola198212: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Hello,Pls am in need of an aggressive dog or puppy. 08025374243.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Large Bone Female Caucasian Puppy Available / Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) / Boerboel Puppies For Sale.... Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.