Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (9025 Views)

How Can A 300L Student Don't Know The HOD Of Department. / “No Serious Student Will Eat Three Square Meals” – UNICAL VC / Serious Student Protest Ongoing (videos) - NANS Protests- Federal Roads Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

You have your eyes set on a particular goal, you do not only need a one-time orientation.
What you need is a one-on-one consistent mentoring from someone who has been in your shoes and finished excellently.
The onus is on me to ensure you hit that target.

How will this happen? I run a WhatsApp group for students who want to be the best or one of the best in their first-degree programs. I believe once you make this foundational feat, other degrees will be a piece of cake. There are important success tips and truths I will open your eyes to see and guide you on how to make the best use of them.

I am committed to seeing you succeed and be the first on the excellent student’s list. At worst, you should be part of the top 10 amidst hundreds of students. If you are not a first-degree student but you are reading this, this information will surely be beneficial to your sister, brother, daughter, son, or anyone you surely know would need this.

The fact is some people believe it’s not all about academics, but I will say to you categorically that, life may not be all about academics but a beautiful result usually determines who people perceive you to be intellectually and the capability they think you possess. There is no gainsaying the fact that you must have passed through hurdles and survived as an outstanding student.

Hence, you will be able to deal with life hurdles in reality and not break. You will be able to keep your head up even when things don’t go the way you envisaged. Well, that’s if you are ready to pay the price for success and not shortcuts.

Let me remind you also that the opportunities an excellent result can attract ranges from full scholarships and subsidized studies to others varieties of favour.

So, if this excites you, send a direct email to victoria@explicitsuccess.com and answer the following questions:

1. Why do you want to be one of the best students?
2. What is your academic level - Poor, Average, Good, Excellent?
3. What is your current C.G.P.A?
4. What academic stage are you in the university – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 level?
5. What is your plan after achieving this feat? cool

I will send you the WhatsApp link to join the group shortly.

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching and subsequent training.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by lamidi21(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by juwongbogo: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by elriyaz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by emperorBiggie: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Lumipe(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Mexzy4sho(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by yumubelek(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by yusfate4(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by emperor272(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Simiano: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Prefola: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Xsem(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Hahjascho(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2018
ExplicitSuccess:
It is not enough to be pushed or motivated academically once and expect something magical to happen like fiaaaaam!

You have your eyes set on a particular goal, you do not only need a one-time orientation.
What you need is a one-on-one consistent mentoring from someone who has been in your shoes and finished excellently.

How will this happen? I run a WhatsApp group for students who want to be the best or one of the best in their first-degree programs. I believe once you make this foundational feat, other degrees will be a piece of cake. There are important success tips and truths I will open your eyes to see and guide you on how to make the best use of them.

I am committed to seeing you succeed and be the first on the excellent student’s list. At worst, you should be part of the top 10 amidst hundreds of students. If you are not a first-degree student but you are reading this, this information will surely be beneficial to your sister, brother, daughter, son, or anyone you surely know would need this.

The fact is some people believe it’s not all about academics, but I will say to you categorically that, life may not be all about academics but a beautiful result usually determines who people perceive you to be intellectually and the capability they think you possess. There is no gainsaying the fact that you must have passed through hurdles and survived as an outstanding student.

Hence, you will be able to deal with life hurdles in reality and not break. You will be able to keep your head up even when things don’t go the way you envisaged. Well, that’s if you are ready to pay the price for success and not shortcuts.

Let me remind you also that the opportunities an excellent result can attract ranges from full scholarships and subsidized studies to others varieties of favour.

So, if this excites you, send a direct email to victoria@explicitsuccess.com and answer the following questions:

4. What academic stage are you in the university – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 level?
5. What is your plan after achieving this feat? cool

Other benefits you can enjoy are further personal development coaching and subsequent training.
E-mail sent already.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by coliobabs(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by malachi123: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2018

5. What is your plan after achieving this feat?
6. Your Whatsapp Number?

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by ExplicitSuccess: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Due to some technical difficulties and personal hitches brought to my notice, you can drop your numbers and I will communicate with you as soon as we start. It is going to be an interesting ride that you won't regret. You can trust me on that.

Hurry and make 2019 your best academic year so far.

Make that decision now and your next generation will thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by legendine(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
07030395616[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Zizaxbast(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by festusbiz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by festusbiz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Ayoola2749(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by chatwtme: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Am interested please add me 08138841419. Thanks
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by godwinboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by olatunjiho(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by charms11(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by saddamxo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by MAIZAMANI(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Organic Functions Of Business. / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans / University Of Uyo 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.