Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil (3981 Views)

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by jmaine: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
highcollide:
can someone confirm that our President Buhari said this....

Yes he did a blunder .. Premium Motor Spirit...
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by suxy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
At least he now knows what is waiting for him come next year.
For a sitting President to be booed by his legislators on a day/event like this on air speaks volume.

Anyways over to people wey no pass

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by Prompto: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
I love this when next Buhari is told to support a candidate for the senate president he will not declared he is for nobody ever in his life again.

PDP Igbos should also ensure Buhari does not return as the president 2019 because the viciousness with which they will be persecuted after this even the northern PDP supporter will wail Biafra with them.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by Prompto: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
suxy:
At least he now knows what is waiting for him come next year.
For a sitting President to be booed by his legislators on a day/event like this on air speaks volume. Anyways over to people wey no pass
booed by Igbos you mean
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by suxy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
booed by Igbos you mean

How are you so sure that those legislators are all igbo's?
Hmmm??
Pls explain oo
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by Prompto: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
suxy:

How are you so sure that those legislators are all igbo's?
Hmmm??
Pls explain oo
. The same reason you can deduce anyone of them is Hausa or Yoruba beside only Igbos abhors chronic irredeemable hate on any one for no reason. Gowon that slaughtered 3 million of your tribesmen is there you are not hating on him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by fx45(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
. The same reason you can deduce anyone of them is Hausa or Yoruba beside only Igbos abhors chronic irredeemable hate on any one for no reason. Gowon that slaughtered 3 million of your tribesmen is there you are not hating on him.
Your English is poor... Very poor. The nonsense you wrote there has no meaning. You don't even understand the meaning of Abhor
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by Godblesspmb: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gone are the days when d president cannot present d budget by himself, always sending one mumu woman. This is a president with confident and Love by all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by tinsel: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is a limit to politics. Pdp is playing and extreme and dangerous politics in desperation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by ZACHIE: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes. Only sane people are returning to their deleterious vomit. Arise. Hail the all-wise vomitous PDP.

Olatunji1929:
Every sane Nigerian has rejected buhari only insane apc zombies are stil supporting buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by Prompto: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
fx45:
Your English is poor... Very poor. The nonsense you wrote there has no meaning. You don't even understand the meaning of Abhor
My poor English does not prevent me from telling the pathetic tribe who claim Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Yoruba Malays Singaporeans South Africans Indians Arabs b many more all hate it for no reason.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by GEJDHERO: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
I love this when next Buhari is told to support a candidate for the senate president he will not declared he is for nobody ever in his life again.

PDP Igbos should also ensure Buhari does not return as the president 2019 because the viciousness with which they will be persecuted after this even the northern PDP supporter will wail Biafra with them.
Nothing will happen the DULLARD cannot take the laws into his hands.This is a democracy.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by suxy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:

U know, i like to argue alot but not unintelligently cos u don't even know where I'm from and u concludes that I'm Igbo, even if I am, in a house of about 465 legislators, jeers were made at the president and u concludes that it's igbo's legislators that did that, are u not being foolish here??. What's with Gowon atrocities which can be attributed to an acts of war of which both him and Col Ojukwu both committed and also millions of hausa's were also killed in that war so it's awkward to linked it to d issue at hand so pls bro argue based on topic.
Thanks.
Re: BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:20pm On Jan 14
baliyubla:
PMC. Premium motor Ciprit. (Buhari, 19/12/2018). Those holding this man ransom and insisting he runs for reelection are wicked. When reading, his brain seem to be occasionally snapping out of his head, that's when you hear the dullard sounding as if he wants to cry while reading. Na wa oooo.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Finally Reacts To Obaseki Disqualification In A New Look / Why I Attended Obi Cubana’s Mum's Burial - Abba Kyari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.