Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,794 members, 7,898,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri (9575 Views)

See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) / Nigerian Student Killed In Kansas City Missouri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by poweredcom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
dis kindda crime is mostly done by black people and may be some well connected dude in jail but na JAH go judje them
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by poweredcom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
dis kindda crime is mostly done by black people and may be some well connected dude in jail but na JAH go judje them
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by slimes(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
The American dream is gradually fading away. R.I.P bros.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by tunfeek: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
what an end to a dream.may is soul rest in peace cry cry
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by member479760: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
Crime is crime in 9ja or Ame, THE ONLY SAVE PLACE IS WHERE WE (HUMAN BEING) ARE NOT RIP.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by mrman3(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
Rest in Peace bro
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by hackney(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
I hope they have CCTV in that parking lot to aid  apprehend the culprits.
That America sef. . . . .

Condolences to his family ; what a loss.
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Ruq: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
shocked rip he was just a victim I don't tink it's be cuz he's Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Akosbaba(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2010
R.I.P,may God bless his departed soul
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Redman44(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2010
Rest in Peace, true soldier. May your murderer be found. May he or she not have peace of mind until he or she walks up to the police and gives up sad sad sad Rest in Peace, mate. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by christ4mi(f): 1:53am On Aug 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin This is a very good news! I appreciate the killing.
Nature bless the killers, may he the victim rotten in HELL
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by manny4life(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2010
christ4mi:

Damn, you have so much spite and hate in you, I hope it isn't you. I just hope u joking, even joking that's a mean thing to say.

May his soul rest in peace, will definitely support the fund for your cause.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by christ4mi(f): 2:04am On Aug 07, 2010
@ Manny4life: Idont give a damn. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by manny4life(m): 2:38am On Aug 07, 2010
christ4mi:

@ Manny4life: Idont give a damn. lipsrsealed

That's what I thought; wasn't really expecting to care just from the words alone. Like I said, I hope it doesn't happen to you. I wouldn't even wish such for my own enemy.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Outstrip(f): 3:33am On Aug 07, 2010
May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by AloyEmeka8: 4:26am On Aug 07, 2010
christ4mi:

@ Manny4life: Idont give a damn.  lipsrsealed

You are simply a foolish woman. Who cares whether you give a damn or not. Such insensitivity is only 2nd to flat idiocy. Did the guy dump you or what? And even if he dumped you, so fuccing what?
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You are simply a foolish woman. Who cares whether you give a damn or not. Such insensitivity is only 2nd to flat idiocy. Did the guy dump you or what? And even if he dumped you, so fuccing what?

And this is a person with an ID of [b]Christ[/b]4mi. . . .Ni gba ti awon aje to ba aye e je tan. That teenager is not mentally okay.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by akwaowoudo(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2010
May his soul lay perfectly. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Ruq: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2010
christ4mi:

So livin in america as made thoughtless?
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by blacksta(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2010
rip
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by skyone(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2010
It's saddening to read some nonsensical comments of some posters concerning Adewale's death i expect sincere and more positive comments not to mock. undecided

, well he's not "dagrin" isn't it.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by CGKing(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2010
This devil is a. . . . DEVIL. Just two more semesters to enter into the thing. Its really painful, even to me. Its looking like Nigeria is becoming a race with attacks of discriminations; iv heard too many of this kind of stories.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by andyanders: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2010
That is America for you. The crime rate in America is one of the worst in the world,but people don't know.Go to subways and you get robbed. Crime  is committed per min., in America. If a hungry nigger, get on the street at odd time, he can get rid of you if he is high and maybe looking for a dollar to get more high.

America is not heaven at all. The only thing is that the system works because of the kind of leaders, but they got attitude. I feel for the guy. May God grant him eternal life. Rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by preeti28: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2010
My heartfelt sympathy goes to his family.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

God bless his family

Yoga  | Feng-ShuiTips
Feng Shui  consultant
Pranic Healing
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by shilling(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2010
sad. . . rip!! sad sad
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Ruq: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2010
andyanders:

That is America for you. The crime rate in America is one of the worst in the world,but people don't know.Go to subways and you get robbed. Crime  is committed per min., in America. If a hungry nigger, get on the street at odd time, he can get rid of you if he is high and maybe looking for a dollar to get more high.

America is not heaven at all. The only thing is that the system works because of the kind of leaders, but they got attitude. I feel for the guy. May God grant him eternal life. Rest in peace.

$
True.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by mcneal: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2010
kinda sad, RIPP bro.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by johndavid1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
this is shocking shocked shocked :oi fell so sad for him cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Ranoscky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Andyanders

May God bless u for your comment! U see, daz somhm so many pipu don't know today, n it's so sad!
America, if u ask me, is even more worst dan south africa dat dey say it's d worst country interms of crime.
Dey (americans) r just lucky to have good leaders, n everything seems to be goin on fine in dia country, buh dia citizen's r somhm else (samething with d chinese)! I'm very, very sure dat an american citizen has d gutts to contest an election with "DEVIL" himself over his post. I know murder case do happen everywhere buh america's case is becomin somhm else, n wen u check d crime of murder ( just exagiration) 70% died by gun. About 3days ago, a taxi driver in US named Omar Thronton, was shootin sporadically n killed 8pipu before killin himself. y? b'cos d police caught him on camera wen stealin "BEER" from a local shop, n wen he knew dat dey (police) wia after him, den he did d abormination, n shot himself. Now tell me d meanin of dat non-sence? I don't believe dat SOME american citizen's dat endulge demself's in crime's lyk dis do believe dat God exist. dey taught dyin is all about exitin dis world n daz all, never knowing dat dia "DUPLEX" in "HELL" wia dey'll lyv n surffer for d rest of dia miserable lyf is already awaitin dem, with som HOT RED EYED DEAMONS dat'll be dia also, lashin dem som stroke's of cain! pls, in whatever we do, let's remember dat dia's God, n know in our heart dat HEAVEN N HELL IS REAL!!!

@Christ4mi, i know u don't give a danm, n nobody give's a Rat's a$$ if u give a danm or not, buh, U'll give a danm wen d tym coms! Daz all i have to say to u!!!
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by omojand: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2010
May be a case of wrong place, wrong time. Rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ Ranoscky
why did you drop out of school?
Re: Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri by AS7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dantata, Others Receive N25B SURE-P Payments / Nigerian Air Force & Benue Community Clash Over Land Dispute / Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.