Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,283 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke (1067 Views)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you have much money, you might be arrogant, leading you to bravery; but when your bank account is low, it causes intimidation.

You need a good job and some good stuff to be confident sometimes.

When you meet a very pretty lady & you are very broke, you have little or no choice to be Mr nice guy; because even if you become the bad guy, she will still dump your brokenness.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by itzprezy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op is right on point
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are very correct.
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Lonestar124: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good point you make op.
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
You can still have so much cash and be very humble.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Not true
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by iamJ(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
true, nice guys are very broke, when you are really down, you will become very nice
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by IamPlato(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Then You Obviously Dont Know How To Take Control
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by carzola(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol...
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by ogtavia(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your personality and selfworth shouldn't be tied to your networth. If you are hard working with set goals, the sky is your limit and any lady will be lucky to have you.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by carzola(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Also being nice pays

Humility is the best.

Remember when I helped a girl
In a bus with my shirt to cover her stain
Skirt cause she didn't know she will see
Her period that day.. I went home in my singlet
Four days later she came to my house to return

My shirt and we are still fucking till date.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
dingbang:
You can still have so much cash and be very humble.
.. There's a difference between humility and forming nice when one is broke. A wealthy man that is humble still possess his charismatic nature but a humble broke guy is always timid without a charisma.
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by cooluzi: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
sure op.... the best way is to be yourself... keep it real.
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Nasri100(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
You are smart op lol
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
You can have money and still be humble.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by MannieA(f): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op you are very wrong!!being nice isn't tied to a person's financial status.In fact boys/men who don't really have much tend to have anger issues tho.you can have money and still be nice. it's all boils down to the mindset
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by IBBG(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
hahahaha. the op is correct on this one. you'll want to over compensate when you are broke. But if the reverse is the case you will not really give a damn afterall you have the resources to court others. But baba if you are broke, you don become her foot mat o lol.
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by lilmax(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. There's a difference between humility and forming nice when one is broke. A wealthy man that is humble still possess his charismatic nature but a humble broke guy is always timid without a charisma.
nairaland pussies....read this carefully and let it sink in
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by happybee: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
carzola:
Also being nice pays

Humility is the best.

Remember when I helped a girl
In a bus with my shirt to cover her stain
Skirt cause she didn't know she will see
Her period that day.. I went home in my singlet
Four days later she came to my house to return

My shirt and we are still fucking till date.
Clap for yourself.
You do well.
cheesy

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Wuraola01(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
olsome:
If you have much money, you might be arrogant, leading you to bravery; but when your bank account is low, it causes intimidation.

You need a good job and some good stuff to be confident sometimes.

When you meet a very pretty lady & you are very broke, you have little or no choice to be Mr nice guy; because even if you become the bad guy, she will still dump your brokenness.

grin grin True.

Op, your head dey there cheesy
Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin so why is Bill Gates or Mark Zukerberg not acting like buffons with all their wealthcheesy. Nigeria is the only place when someone starts earning a little chicken change he acts all puffed up with pridecheesy. Humility pays and ur assertion about broke men being nice then what can u say about those jobless men who beat up their wivescheesy. Abi u never see a jobless visionless dude dey beat up im wife? I don see plenty. A husband wey no get work go steal im wife money take d money go drink ogogoro or shweppe and use d remainder carry ashawo and if im return home and d wife challenge am telling him dat the money was meant for the evenin meal to feed d family he go turn around give im wife dirty slap and pummel her head against d wall. If u are humble u are humble and if u are an arse u are an arse. Money changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes Being A Mr Nice Guy Is Caused By Being Broke by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Early Experience With Cex Is Destroying My Beautiful Marriage--please Help / LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] / Butt And Boobs Enlargement Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.