Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mourinho On Man United Sack: "Manchester United Have A Future Without Me" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho On Man United Sack: "Manchester United Have A Future Without Me" (289 Views)

Leeds United Sack Marcelo Bielsa, Announce Replacement Tomorrow / Mourinho On Longest Winless Run Of His Career / Mourinho Releases Statement Following Manchester United Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho On Man United Sack: "Manchester United Have A Future Without Me" by IDRISVESPA: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mourinho releases statement following sack

Many would had been hoping for immediate release of statement from the Portuguese tactician but as we all know, Mourinho does things in his own.

Following the announcement that he has been sacked as Manager of Man United that saw the club languish in 6th with 11 points adrift of the top four and 19 points behind table toppers Liverpool, the former Chelsea and Real Madrid Boss have finally released a statement.

After being approached by the media, Mourinho was quick to say he will start a new chapter after some rest and says the media, Mourinho was tight lipped in discussing the extent and what transpired between him and the board before his sacking neither was he critical as some sacked managers do instead he was grateful for the opportunity the club gave him.

READ MORE: https://www.goalcliq.com/2018/12/mourinho-on-man-united-sack-manchester.html

Re: Mourinho On Man United Sack: "Manchester United Have A Future Without Me" by thesicilian: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Both have a future without each other.

(1) (Reply)

Free Soccer Predictions / Ex-Arsenal Chairman Peter Hill-wood Dies Aged 82! / Nigerian Duo Oshoala & Ordega, South African Kgatlana Nominated For Women’s POTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.