Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? (958 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by Tonyblu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2007
With the current developments, and the the recent scenario, I am highly dumb-founded lipsrsealed

What will it COST to make BUHARI to be a VICE-President to UTOMI?
Re: Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by Afam(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
Tonyblu:

With the current developments, and the the recent scenario, I am highly dumb-founded lipsrsealed

What will it COST to make BUHARI to be a VICE-President to UTOMI?

When will the Utomi camp realize that Utomi will never smell the seat at Aso Rock based on the coming election?

Any southerner that is campaigning for the post of the president is a big joker and only the person really knows why he/she is contesting anyway while the supporters are decieved into believing that the campaign is real.

Only Buhari? Let even Yar'adua become his running mate.
Re: Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by mazaje(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2007
useless tread
Re: Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by dblock(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2007
I'll give my life for Patrick Utomi to become president
Re: Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by saintchux(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2007
dblock:

I'll give my life for Patrick Utomi to become president

Rest in peace. or pieces anyone u choose.
Re: Buhari As Utomi's Running Mate? by dblock(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2007
I'l choose any, as long as Utomi wins

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a. Urges Nigeria Fixing Problems B4 Election / Yar Adua Would Win If Election Hold, Because It Would Not Be Free And Fair: / Rivers State Governor Select's Mother Abducted Plus 6 Oyinbo At Another Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.