Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. (2198 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. by Tosin212(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Polaris bank want to defraud me please help me.
On 19 of last month i wanted to buy a phone and there was no cash with me ,furtunately the shop i want to patronised has a pos machine so i decided to make use of it. The sales girl colleted my atm card and inserted in it and will do the other thing but close to 20 minute the transaction never done so she removed it and reinserted it but when it bring out slip we saw insufficient fund , we tried it so many times it keep bring out same thing . I was still there when i received a message that my account has been debited and we checked the pos it was not recorded among its transaction and they never credited the owner. On 21th i visited one of the my bank branch to complaint ,the give a form to fill and i do all what they ask me to do ,they told me to be expecting it within 7 days if i am sure it did not successful (im sure it did not successful ). I waited for about 1 week i did not see the alert i returned back and compaint ,the banker in charge sent them remaider and said i should wait but for close to 1 hour they did'nt reply . I visited the bank more than 4 times the same thing happen ,i request for the status of the transfer they did not reply me , i have called them twice they keep telling me to wait and the refuse to let me know the status of the transfer so that i can know my next line of action. Please if you any advice for me because i am student and i hustle to gather this money.[

Re: Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. by Tosin212(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
I will be happy if it can get to front page ,i am new in nairaland
Re: Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. by marztar(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Go to any of their branch and show them correct craze, let them know you won't leave without your money.
Re: Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
My dear, sue them to court on time

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data,dstv,gotv And Startimes Subscription / How To Crush It On UPWORK In 2020 / Daily/hourly Office Space Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.