Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (7922 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by mrakeeno: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi:
I’m so sorry, but you’re deceiving yourself. The only time when naija men still manage to look good after 40-45 is if they have money. For the average man the smoking and drinking in their youth shows all over them as they age. Dull skin, sunken face, pot bellies, grey hair, and receding hairlines. At least women have a reason to age quick, we bring life into this world, do you think it’s easy? What’s the reason for your gender? At least a woman can still package herself to appear younger, once a man hits that time in his life, there’s nothing he can do about it grin Ahbeg it’s good to be a woman.
what is this one saying

Tubaba looks way younger than his age but cant say same about annie despite the age gap between them (in fact Annie looks older than him)

Most men I know (despite not being rich) look younger than their age but the reverse is the case for the women

What ladies don't understand is their body responds to stress and stretch more than the guys. Reason why a guy can have numerous partners and still look fresh while the lady looks old

P.S - A lady that looks old looks old. No make up and packaging will help her. I think women should stop jumping from one dick to another

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi:
I’m so sorry, but you’re deceiving yourself. The only time when naija men still manage to look good after 40-45 is if they have money. For the average man the smoking and drinking in their youth shows all over them as they age. Dull skin, sunken face, pot bellies, grey hair, and receding hairlines. At least women have a reason to age quick, we bring life into this world, do you think it’s easy? What’s the reason for your gender? At least a woman can still package herself to appear younger, once a man hits that time in his life, there’s nothing he can do about it grin Ahbeg it’s good to be a woman.

According to a USA research, women smokes more weed than men in the states.

Don't just assume!

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2018
IamD18:
Too much sex.

That's why virgin-ladies will always be the best.

Hymen rocks.
Whereas people say I look 16. Now who is deceiving who? Its genes okay.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Its genetics, right from birth, I've always looked younger than my age, even when I was in school, I can remember people telling me to come to their cyber cafe and do some school runs thinking I'm a 100L student, whereas I'm in my final year, also there is this lecturer then that do call me last born cheesy.

The highest someone has guess my age this year is 20years, others tell me 18, 16,17.

I also know a woman that is in her 30s with 4kids but when you see her, you won't know she is in her 30s, she looks like she is 23.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Its genetics, right from birth, I've always looked younger than my age, even when I was in school, I can remember people telling me to come to their cyber cafe and do some school runs thinking I'm a 100L student, whereas I'm in my final year. The highest someone has guess my age this year is 20years, others tell me 18, 16,17.

I also know a woman that is in her 30s with 4kids but when you see her, you won't know she is in her 30s, she looks like she is 23.
you are igbo right?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by hahahahahaha(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

that one is even small,some have done more than 20.
Some will take hot injection when the baby is 4 to 8 months,they will give birth to the baby and use mop stick and force the dead baby inside the soka away.
When we opened our sokaway we saw wonders.
Girls wicked i swear.something that even me upon how stubborn i am we shake to do.
If you are rich they dont care,just keep impregnating them and giving them money for abortion.they normally make gain.

Please tell me you're lying.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2018
JjBankys:
you are igbo right?
Yes, why?
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by cooluzi: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

This one is just looking for attention.
who sabi this one.... if we find out now you are one of the ugly loud drum here

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by cooluzi: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2018
finalboss:
you are wrong here
you think so... but I can prove it to you but I don't want wahala.... it's just annoying anyway it's a faceless forum
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Yes, why?
Nothing I just want to confirm somthing. smiley
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
JjBankys:
Nothing I just want to confirm somthing. smiley
Do tell!
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Do tell!
lol grin never mind.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2018
JjBankys:
lol grin never mind.
C'mon don't leave me hanging...
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2018
I feel like I know you cheesy
Valerie47:
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I feel like I know you cheesy
Oh hell yeah you do, from their comments you shall know them cheesy.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Trust me it's nothing serious. smiley I just want to confirm something,and I've done that so let it be, *peace*
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2018
How are you? Compliments of the season, you need to be stronger and thick skinned.
Valerie47:
Oh hell yeah you do, from their comments you shall know them cheesy.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
How are you? Compliments of the season, you need to be stronger and thick skinned.
Thankyou, I just have this penchant for deactivating accounts, its has nothing to do with online beefs cheesy. But I will try to keep this one cheesy.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2018
I have taken more accounts down than you before I realised that most clowns here don't even deserve attention, mine was to ensure privacy.
Valerie47:
Thankyou, I just have this penchant for deactivating accounts, its has nothing to do with online beefs cheesy. But I will try to keep this one cheesy.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I have taken more accounts down than you before I realised that most clowns here don't even deserve attention, mine was to ensure privacy.
Privacy is cool which is why I will never use my pictures here again, also I try to ensure privacy, unless you have mastered how I type and comment, you won't know I'm the one.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Its genetics, right from birth, I've always looked younger than my age, even when I was in school, I can remember people telling me to come to their cyber cafe and do some school runs thinking I'm a 100L student, whereas I'm in my final year, also there is this lecturer then that do call me last born cheesy.

The highest someone has guess my age this year is 20years, others tell me 18, 16,17.

hello ugly girl cheesy so you are still alive on Nl. undecided

anyway merry chrismass kiss kiss
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:
hello ugly girl cheesy so you are still alive on Nl. undecided
No, I'm not alive, you killed me cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
No, I'm not alive, you killed me cheesy.
I'm not trolling you neither I'm bullying you undecided anyway it's good that you are still here tho
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2018
I know you like romance section, that's how I spotted you, I am ugly that's why I don't put up my photos cry
Valerie47:
Privacy is cool which is why I will never use my pictures here again, also I try to ensure privacy, unless you have mastered how I type and comment, you won't know I'm the one.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:
I'm not trolling you neither I'm bullying you undecided anyway it's good that you are still here tho

Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=CaptainMitch post=74012164][/quote] tongue tongue
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2018
LordSaints:
Why won't I be here? this place makes me laugh/happy and gives me joy, not even bullying cam make me leave.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Why won't I be here? this place makes me laugh/happy and gives me joy, not even bullying cam make me leave.
That's good to know wink
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I know you like romance section, that's how I spotted you, I am ugly that's why I don't put up my photos cry
Hahahahahaha. Yeah I like romance section especially during this holidays period that I'm not doing anything, by January I will get busy again.

Don't worry, you will be just fine.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by CaptainMitch: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Same here I am on leave for the next two weeks.
Valerie47:
Hahahahahaha. Yeah I like romance section especially during this holidays period that I'm not doing anything, by January I will get busy again.

Don't worry, you will be just fine.
Re: Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:

pics or u lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija Liquorose Goes Unclad For Emmanuel / Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / Ladies Who Kross Them Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.