Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, December 20,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, December 20,2018 (191 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday, December 20,2018 by femoint007(m): 6:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, December 20, 2018) - *You Can Succeed*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because with You, all things are possible.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your covenant of prosperity over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, put an end to unprofitable hard work and toil, in my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to always hearken to Your voice, and as I do, let all Your blessings pursue and overtake me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to be willing and obedient, that I may continually eat the good of the land, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, reveal to me, as I walk with You, the specific things to do, that will enable me prosper, continually, as Your child, in Jesus' name.

8.Father give me the listening ear, the receptive heart and the grace to do according to Your word, and cause me to succeed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, cause Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to prosper and remain relevant in Your kingdom, forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

His Grace Is Sufficient / The Goodwill Of God To Men / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.