Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter (27842 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.

What a ridiculously stupid post and from a female too!!!. Why would a girl wanna be raped? A lot of times, girls find themselves unfortunately in the wrong place or wrong hands and try to resist but are overpowered by the manor men in some intmstances and raped as a result. Just pray it does not happen to you. God help you!
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Exwizard: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2018
BrokenCock:
u shall believer ur sisters own wen time reach

Pleeae correct your English first
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Fabricated story.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I know there's a lot of cooked up stories out there, but is this heightened scepticism and cynicism actually helping us?

We don't want to believe anything as true anymore...And monstrous people keep going on with their evil deeds.

A lady comes out to narrate her near-rape experience and everyone here is bashing her. What if her story is true? This girl narrowly escaped being drugged and raped! Everything doesn't fit into pure logic...some men are simply desperate and stupid! This bashing attitude has got to stop. People shouldbe allowed to speak out. It could be your own kith or kin someday.

And y'all bashing her, saying she met someone on social media. Why y'all being fake? It's the very 21st century! Everyone's on social media! She played it safe...they didn't meet up in his house.

Please, let's be sympathetic to people's plights.

The story is obviously cooked up. So what then happened to the man? Was he arrested and charged to court? Nigerians are very good in taking pictures and screenshots so the narrator would be so glad to post the screenshots of their conversation and the picture of the man who tried to rape or maybe kill her.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by jubrilELsudan: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Desperate Gold digger

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Lloydfather(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has narrated how she was almost raped by a man she met and fell in love with on Twitter.

Continue to read below;

http://igberetvnews.com/490489/shocking-lady-narrates-how-she-was-almost-rped-by-a-man-she-met-on-twitter/

So all this happened and u couldn't take ordinary pics from the scene,

Supper story.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by COOL10(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I know there's a lot of cooked up stories out there, but is this heightened scepticism and cynicism actually helping us?

We don't want to believe anything as true anymore...And monstrous people keep going on with their evil deeds.

A lady comes out to narrate her near-rape experience and everyone here is bashing her. What if her story is true? This girl narrowly escaped being drugged and raped! Everything doesn't fit into pure logic...some men are simply desperate and stupid! This bashing attitude has got to stop. People shouldbe allowed to speak out. It could be your own kith or kin someday.

And y'all bashing her, saying she met someone on social media. Why y'all being fake? It's the very 21st century! Everyone's on social media! She played it safe...they didn't meet up in his house.

Until the fake rape accusations(which seem to be on a rise) stop,there's bound to be skepticisms and quite rightly so too. No thanks to the irreparable damage of reputation it causes the victim(I.e the Man,this time). Unfortunately this takes its' toll on the real rape victims. So don't go about blaming the critics. Blame the LIARS! cool
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Luckygurl(f): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Any girl that gets raped is not fit to be called a lady. If you can't fight off a rapist then you really wanted the rough sex in the first place.

Damn!! You've not had a real life encounter with a determined rapist that has sold his heart to the devil.

If you have, I bet your narrative would change undecided

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Chukzy44(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why you making a connection between her attraction and the fact that he works in Shell? Why y'all got to be so narrow minded? If they weren't connecting on some levels, no way in hell they'd be talking for hours everyday. Stop mirroring your insecurities on other people, young man!

And yes, consensual sex might have happened if he was patient. But he wasn't...because dude's a stupid perv. Now you stop being dense...and learn to type like a literate! Nonsense!

No! You're the one with the narrow mind,the only attraction I see here is the one which was built on the fact that 'Missy' had thought she's been talking to a supposedly rich dude,and Yea it's very much possible for a lady to keep up chat with someone she's got no chemistry with,as it's almost like getting a human to tell a lie as to favour it's own course or keep their own life ,which can be a natural occurrence consciously or unconsciously,so you snap out of it, stop leading a failed and a shameless crusade,stop the attention seeking,and maybe you too can do with a lot of sense,mtchew!!!
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by jvof231(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Don't mind him, I pray every female member of his family gets rape and he'll know what it means to be raped...
Mizwisdom:

That nuisance hasn't heard of gang rape before
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by higgs: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
A tall tale.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by adelacuna(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Some ladies can just formulate lies just to trend
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
COOL10:

Until the fake rape accusations(which seem to be on a rise) stop,there's bound to be skepticisms and quite rightly so too. No thanks to the irreparable damage of reputation it causes the victim(I.e the Man,this time). Unfortunately this takes its' toll on the real rape victims. So don't go about blaming the critics. Blame the LIARS! cool

Yes. But how many liars have been proven to actually be liars? It's as if every rape case now is a lie.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xda59:

The story is obviously cooked up. So what then happened to the man? Was he arrested and charged to court? Nigerians are very good in taking pictures and screenshots so the narrator would be so glad to post the screenshots of their conversation and the picture of the man who tried to rape or maybe kill her.

Anything might have happened from there after... perhaps her phone was switched off or not with her. Might not have even occurred to her to record.

Personally, I've seen and heard some really serious stuff that are news-worthy...but never for once did I record or snap. Some persons are like that .
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Ebeano49(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nansense! According to her, they were already on their way to a nice place, which will invaribaly end in ikwokirikwo.
Why would the guy need to drug her?

A beg, go and learn how to lie.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is not a near rape experience. Sounds more like what a kidnapper, or ritualist (yahoo+) would do.

The guy is no Shell worker btw.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Olayemi1903(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
This is just another made up story joor... You think if they reach the house dey wont have sex?
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Rozaytee: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

dont mind some people here bashing her... Alot of fake people online.... I was almost a victim too... Of a facebook friend

1 Like

Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Rozaytee: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
With comments am just reading here it's pathetic. Ladies should beware of some nairaland guys oo.. Some are potential rapist... Chai
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by luminouz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Believe this and you'll believe anything.... - James Hardly Chase

I'll believe it....'Like a hole in the Head'
U better believe it....'No Orchid for Miss Blandish'
I might believe it if u gimme....'Shock Treatment'
For me to believe this....'Find her...I'll fix her'
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
dont mind some people here bashing her... Alot of fake people online.... I was almost a victim too... Of a facebook friend

I've had an experience, too...but not even with anyone I met online. This was someone who was supposed to be my neighbour in a new place I moved into. So I know that some guys can be really desperate and stupid. Why try to rape someone who'd be living next door to you?

And the ironical thing was that prior to that incident, he'd been acting all nice and responsible...helping me call people to do the needed repairs in the house. So many men are wolves in sheep clothing!
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
I remember when I worked in Shell. I usually had nothing to do but toast girls on Twitter daily.
Abeg, who read the story complete? I need a summary. I can’t suffer myself on top lies.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by DavidEsq(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Everything on twitter, shiooor undecided

Most girls no dey use ear hear "Shell"....
As I say na snail dem be, wey dem dey find shell to enter grin
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has narrated how she was almost raped by a man she met and fell in love with on Twitter.

Continue to read below;

http://igberetvnews.com/490489/shocking-lady-narrates-how-she-was-almost-rped-by-a-man-she-met-on-twitter/

If the story was the truth, absolute truth, nothing but the truth; and not the mere imagination of a clever writer, you would post his pictures, his phone numbers as well as his twitter handle.

For by doing this, you would truly be saving other women from falling to his traps.

And this step is not against the law. Anything less than this shows you're not entirely sincere with your story.

Thank you, Miss.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
this story na lie. if truly sey person she met on Twitter nearly raped her, she for done post the guy name or Twitter account on twitter for people to see.. that's what a normal person would do but instead, na one fictional character from sin city she dey yan about.. believe this at your own slowpoke
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Ziggylady(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...story doesn't add up. Why try to drug you and fvck you in his car when you are already falling head-over-heals for him? You were already dreaming and fantasising about him as a husband material so it would just take him 2 more weeks of calls and gift showering before sliding into your panties?

Where exactly will he even park the car self? Inside the bush? Abi take you to his house and carry you inside like a bag of rice?

Abegii

You are talking from the point of view of a normal male.,This one is a criminal millions of whom are littered in the cyber-World looking for unsuspecting victims to prey..

The thought-process of the average Nigerian male is a shame to every thing decent and sane...Make una continue your daily show of shame here for the World to see.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by COOL10(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yes. But how many liars have been proven to actually be liars? It's as if every rape case now is a lie.

That's cos in a country like Nigeria,all it takes is a false statement and a good amount of crocodile tears and BOOM:The public is fooled.
The man is always guilty until proven innocent instead of vice versa just cos A WOMAN SAID SO. That there's an insufficient number of false rape claims being found out doesn't mean that the liars don't exist or that they're lacking in number. Rather,it proves and displays the inability of the case handlers in carrying out proper investigations cos they'd rather just take a woman's word for it at the expense of the man who could very well be innocent and a victim of lies from the pit of hell. Unfortunately in the world we live in,men are ignorantly seen as predators while women, as angels but these people could never be more wrong and biased.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by dochenaj: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...story doesn't add up. Why try to drug you and fvck you in his car when you are already falling head-over-heals for him? You were already dreaming and fantasising about him as a husband material so it would just take him 2 more weeks of calls and gift showering before sliding into your panties?

Where exactly will he even park the car self? Inside the bush? Abi take you to his house and carry you inside like a bag of rice?

Abegii
I was thinking that exactly, except the rape thing is a decoy. He might have planned to use her for ritual sacrifices and was on a timeline and couldn't waste more time to scope her to come to his house. And having been burst, rape was a more sensible escape.

If it is not the above explanation, then the story is one of Twitter's fiction series.
Re: Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter by Rozaytee: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I've had an experience, too...but not even with anyone I met online. This was someone who was supposed to be my neighbour in a new place I moved into. So I know that some guys can be really desperate and stupid. Why try to rape someone who'd be living next door to you?

And the ironical thing was that prior to that incident, he'd been acting all nice and responsible...helping me call people to do the needed repairs in the house. So many men are wolves in sheep clothing!
i fear people who are too nice for no reason... I prefer d real u... Like d asshole who tried to harass me too was over nice like an angel.. Not knowing he was a demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Drug Peddling: Baron Recruits Lady Via Facebook Marriage Proposal (photo) / Homosexual Stabs Partner To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.