Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued (19708 Views)

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
ehie:
I THINK THE GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM NEED TO LOK INTO THESE DEPLORABLE SITUATIONS AND CHARGE THE PARENTS FOR NEGLIGINCE, IN A SANE SOCIETY, YOU CANNOT ABANDON YOUR CHILD
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
hahn:
The beauty of Christianity.

Jesusjnr come and witness the glory of your god
Lol, the weak, jealous and insecure god grin

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Susu888(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Later yanmiris nd the south south people will be shouting north are illiterates. The joke is on y'all*

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by FisifunKododada: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Where is OtemAtum and his fellow defenders of African Traditional Religion?

If this is part of African Traditional Religion...then yahoo pastors (and rapist pastors) are part of Christianity.
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Ugosample(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ian beginning to believe that some parents intentionally brand to children witch in other for those NGOs to train them

judging by the dubious nature of Nigerians, I would not be surprised

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Ugosample(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
bknight:
Regrettably, religions are not helping much with giving the people proper orientation against these superstitions. Rather, they encourage them to be worse off.

If Africa is developing at all, what worries me more is the slow pace with which our orientation is changing.

At snail speed undecided

The vast majority of Africans resist change

That's why it's a $hithole continent and the worst place to live on earth

If not for crude oil, Akwa Ibom especially would have been like Ebonyi or one of thrse backwater states

Low literacy rate, barbaric beliefs and unproductiveness

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yudee8:

Perfect mental scam!!! grin grin grin
Yes! and it's very easy grin
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by oneluv11: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
tragergeorge:
lol see goat

I won't say anything to u , but I will warn u ,bcus its ur first time to insult me, just take note of ur dream dis nyt, u will never insult whom u dont know on social media. I will so d.w.u
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
gensteejay:

Yeah! Coming from the all powerful, content, and secure man that would live forever and never die and turns to dust when the "weak God" leaves him.

Lol, I tremble at the power of your presence! cool
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by OtemAtum: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Where is OtemAtum and his fellow defenders of African Traditional Religion?
I don't get you. Are these children guilty of being witches? And by the way, what's your definition of witches? In my own dictionary, there's nothing like witches and wizards. Only vicitmized people are termed witches and wizards for one reason or the other.

Otem Erectus 27:10-17

10. Now oricha smiled and said, she is not a witch in the sense that she is wicked. For she did not kill any of the children who died.
11. And Itopa said, how do you say such a thing? Is it possible that one loses all his five children to sicknesses? For those children died after falling sick several times. And none of them reached the age of fifteen years.
12. And oricha said, listen young man. For it is her making and your making which are not totally compatible. And you let a sickly part of yourself meet with a sickly part of her and your children all come out as sick children.
13. But there are exercises which she must do with meditations before she gets pregnant again. And by nature the healthy part of her shall interact with the healthy part of you to raise a child which is healthy.
14. And peradventure you have an unhealthy child again, I shall work hard to see that it does not die. For my third wife was born so also, but by stroke of luck and perhaps the care of her parents, she survived death till her adulthood.
15. Now go and bring your wife to me. And I shall tell her how she should do.
16. Now when Itopa brought his wife to oricha he said, woman, have rest of mind, for solution shall come. And Ananwureyi said, I am a witch! I have killed all my children! I have tasted their blood.
17. And oricha said, woman, you have listened to the suggestions of everyone around you and you have thought of them as the truth. For you are not a witch according to what people call witches.
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by OtemAtum: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkunrinOloro, you can also read Otem Erectus 27: 5, 6

5. For that which you call witches and wizards are not so, but every homo born upon the earth, who has come to his or her full spiritual potential is whom the spiritual call a witch or a wizard.
6. But the fearful people have demonized such idea to mean that they must be hurtful and wicked people. And many have called themselves witches and wizards to make sure others fear them.
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yeah! Coming from the all powerful, content, and secure man that would live forever and never die and turns to dust when the "weak God" leaves him.

Lol, I tremble at the power of your presence! cool
That's all a figment of your imagination. Stay off my mentions! Keep your delusional thoughts to yourself.
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
gensteejay:

That's all a figment of your imagination. Stay off my mentions! Keep your delusional thoughts to yourself.
But you mentioned me in your initial post and you are doing it again.

It's really a figment of my imagination that are so powerful to the extent that you're going to turn to dust when the breath of the "weak God" leaves you.

Dust! grin
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by samson147(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
omoelerin1:
Speak for yourself and perhaps your tribe alone. I believe nobody from my own tribe will utter this nonsense.
Lol.. dis one u picked offence so, is it u dat branded dos children witches and wizards? Abi a brother or family member! Cos dis one u want to fight I don't understand

Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
jesusjnr:
But you mentioned me in your initial post and you are doing it again.

It's really a figment of my imagination that are so powerful to the extent that you're going to turn to dust when the breath of the "weak God" leaves you.

Dust! grin
Where did I mention you? Lols
You eyes are "seeing unreal tinz grin
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
gensteejay:

Where did I mention you? Lols
You eyes are "seeing unreal tinz grin
Yeah like Jesusjnr on the post you quoted! grin
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
gensteejay:

That's my first post on this thread. You can see it does not contain your moniker.

Stop imagining things grin
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by samson147(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
omoelerin1:
Speak for yourself and perhaps your tribe alone. I believe nobody from my own tribe will utter this nonsense.

E pain you o...
Re: Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued by amanda10g: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2021
sad

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In An Uncompleted Building (Photos) / Police Arraign Two Women Who Fought Over A Man In Nasarawa / Gunmen Attack Students Hostel, Shoot A Student