Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? (499 Views)

A Dear Quest For A Virtuous Lady / I Need A Virtuous, Ambitious And Serious Damsel (07031262179) / Where (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 05, 2010
I was just wondering why its hard finding a virtuous woman these day . sorry to all the ladies here but most single ladies are just materially concern in relationship rather than contributing to the success of the relationship for the mutual benefit of the home . afterall the women claim the home as theirs .
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by KemiAdeyeye: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
the men are the cause of all these. mind you ladies are now wise. no more for better for worse it is for better for stay for worst for kanle some of you men are ingrate. so do not blame those girls. they are learning the hard way from guys/men
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
I agree with you but two wrong cannot make a right . there's a need for a change in the attitude of guys and ladies if things must change for the best .
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Spyker: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
Yes, there are but both of you must be sincere. Sincerity is the key.
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
sincerity , honesty and understanding play a major role in making a relationship work
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2010
its obvious that a virtuous woman is very scarce so they're not easy to come by . notwithstanding , ill not compromise because its better to wait longer and find her than rushing into something else and rushing out again . still on the lookout for ,
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2010
@emiloba

Wishing you all the best of luck.

Its definitely better to wait than settle for second best.
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2010
@MrLoverMAn, thanks bro its worth waiting for since it going to last  for a lifetime
Re: Do We Still Have Virtuous Women ? by dadigirl(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2010
@Emiloba: Finding a virtuous woman is as difficult as finding a responsible man.
To find a virtuous woman, first be one yourself. It takes two like poles to attract each other.
If you are not anything good, it could mean that you are not very good yourself.
So, my advice is, think less about finding a virtuous woman, concentrate more on yourself; your values, your views, your beliefs etc.
All the same, all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Dream Partner / Extremly Satisfactry / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.