Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? (1774 Views)

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by DonMarvay(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2018
What’s Your Opinion??

After a 7 years Relationship and helping a girl through school,a guy has been working hard to save money for their wedding, when he finally raised reasonable amounts good enough for their wedding,he gave his girlfriend to organize a wedding of her choice .She suddenly started acting up and told the guy she wasn’t ready,that she needed some time alone to think.What the poor guy didn’t know was that.. She had used the money to support another man in which she's been seeing behind her boyfriend.When he got the news that she was getting married,he organized guys to the wedding venue and destroyed everything.

Did he do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by MJBOLT: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2018
he should kill the b!tch angry

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by elderken(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm. Lesson learnt
Never invest in someone else , when you've never invested in yourself

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigga is a stupid, foolish, low-self esteemed preek and he just had to add "violent and crazy" to his many negative qualities with this act of his.............................he should just kill the hoe and add "murderer" to it.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Saffi
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Story
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by Divay22(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Nah.
Some times it's better to allow time hunt those who betrayed you.
He wouldn't get his money back neither the girl and yes he lost.
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Return my money back to me.... Shikena.BTW some people no dey hear word, stop investing in someone else.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by carzola(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2018
Kill her and kill yourself
Or your not a man...

Men should learn to invest in themselves
Their sisters and future..
If you marry woman wey no jah open
Shop for am ..

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by Offpoint: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2018
The stupidity of the said guy is the first breed of it kind. Scientists and biologist need to carry out serious and intensive research on his brain.

No1: He was stupid enough to sponsored "A LADY" to School, now still stupid enough to destroy another man rented property which he's still going to pay for it.

At the end it's still gonna be lose-lose situation for him, cuz the said lady will still end up marrying the guy.

What a stupid fellow

If I was to be a lady... any guy/man that's stupid enough to sponsor me through school I'll never settle down with such a foolish human being.

"The world would have been a better place if the devil didn't sneaked into the garden of Eden and remove Adam's brain from his skull and placed it in his d!ck" offpoint 2018
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by habsydiamond(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
U don't pay huge sum of money on a lady who is not ur wife or fiancee...it's wrong...fiancee sef fit run atimes. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by EbukaHades10(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
The guy learnt the hard way.

He should just take his L and move on.

Don't know what I would have done though

Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by prodigyme(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
In this present naija,people still training female folks in schools...what a pity.
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by Sheflex4real(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Send a Lady to School, I can do that, but not because we are dating let alone I'm planing to marry you, it's a very bad investment.... I generally don't do nothing for people I'm involve that I will not do for regular friend, just like I don't takes things from them that I will not take from regular friend........ From the day we both say "I Do" then you can have whatever it is you desire. so long it's reasonable.
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
he should kill the b!tch angry
I agree
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by NorthernSerene(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Nigga is a stupid, foolish, low-self esteemed preek and he just had to add "violent and crazy" to his many negative qualities with this act of his.............................he should just kill the hoe and add "murderer" to it.

Ha! Guy na love o , na the bitch bleeped up.
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by samysmoothfresh: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
NorthernSerene:
Ha! Guy na love o , na the bitch bleeped up.

bitch didnt ask to be given an all expense paid ticket to school.

The bastard prolly sidelined his mom, sisters, relatives, and close male friends for a hoe.

And that isnt love.............

Only a stupid, foolish low-self esteemed preek would do that.
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by NorthernSerene(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

bitch didnt ask to be given an all expense paid ticket to school.

The bastard prolly sidelined his mom, sisters, relatives, and close male friends for a hoe.

And that isnt love.............

Only a stupid, foolish low-self esteemed preek would do that.

Alright that one dey sha, but what about if the nigga has nobody?
Re: See Why This Guy Destroyed A Wedding Venue. Right Or Wrong? by dauddy97(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
If you are wise, you won't do this. Is is not a revenge. I stil blame the Man for this act.

(1) (Reply)

Our Girls Are Getting More Deceitful. I’m Not Happy. / My Girl Is A Rare Gem / Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.