Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (19042 Views)

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by zinizta: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
ask4double:
....between the mod and this man i wonder who is mentally unstable for pushing this to fp.

lmao
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
ask4double:
....between the mod and this man i wonder who is mentally unstable for pushing this to fp.
Lwkm grin
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Slynation(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
holyeye1989:

MUMU .....stupid fool
Lol calm down bro....
I'am not the cause of ur frustration this afternoon so vent ur anger somewhere else
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by gurnam: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Na so so everytime mentally ill person dey predict for Owerri.

There must be so many mentally ill people in that state
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by udemtional: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
No be small tin o. he nids to be investigated.
am still surprise at his comments.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Exponental(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
If you know APC's plan, you will know the mad man is really mad.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Vic74real: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oh dear.pls someone shd rehabilitate and help get him off the street.he doesn't belong there.am so touched

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Klins2000(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
See how sound he is, intellectually.
Oh God, this guy doesn't belong to the streets.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by tealaw(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
I still wonder why people go mad
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Decryptor(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Haba...this is an old video na
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by RealityShot: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Timil:
In Yoruba land if a lunatic prophesy, it is believed that such prophecies will come to pass.. therefore I don't doubt what the mad man has said.

In fact Okoroawusa should thank his creator that the mad man didn't prophesy that he will die.

The mad man should just prophesy that Buhari and Atiku including Buharideens and Atikulators will die before 2019 I swear to God I will sacrifice my prick to sango and dance skelewu naked on third mainland bridge if it happens.
for your sake and my sake, i pray that never happens...
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by akigbemaru: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
AlexReports:
A mentally unstable man was sighted in Owerri Imo State capital uttering words of victory for Tony Nwulu, the Governorship aspirant for UPP in the 2019 election.

The popular deranged man who is known for allegedly uttering spiritual statements that usually prove to be true on few occasions has once again caught exposing the ills of the state governor, Rochas Okorocha and showering praises on Imo UPP gubernatorial candidate, Hon. Tony Nwulu.

The madman, very articulate in his utterances was caught on camera by a roving online reporter within the city of Owerri heaping praises on Nwulu and predicting that he will be the next governor of Imo State.

According to the reporter, the deranged man stated in his utterance that youths in Imo State are jobless and he was seen hitting his chest in affirmation that Hon. Tony Nwulu is the only Messiah Imo Youths needs now for jobs creation and human capacity development.

Surprisingly, the reporter also noted the way the madman spelt out social vices like cultism, kidnapping and criminality in the state, saying that Hon. Nwulu will be the only person to tackle such vices headlong and provide jobs for Imo youths.

In reaction to this, many observers are with mixed feelings to ascertain whether the man is truly mad or a spiritualist who dresses tattered. However, the reporter who captured the video can only pick his words but afraid to inquire from him about his mental status.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwyCEgyT-M

Nonetheless, Hon. Tony Nwulu who is currently a Federal House of Representatives Member representing Oshodi-Isolo in the 8th assembly, sponsored Not Too Young To Run Bill and embarked on several constituency projects as a current legislator before Imo Youths clamoured and called on him to Run for Imo Gubernatorial election to save the state from being completely written off. He is seen by some Imo youths as the next promising governor.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/12/imo-2018-deranged-man-slams-okorocha.html?m=1
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by confy35(f): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
It's this really a madman? Did you see his grammar? The English wey this guy de blow, no bi here o
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rochas Okorocha used Imo state fund to sustain his government. The resource want to paying praise singer like the state assemble, traditional rulers etc. The rest went into his pocket and family. So many abandon projects Imo by his government.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by mema900: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
monimekaz:

gods have spoken
god has spoken

Professor Ogugua
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by MightyFortress: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Interesting
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
The pig that predicted that Nigeria will get to the semi finals should be dead by now. I just hope this lunatic will not have the same fate if he is actually insane
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor by Zorbadezinc: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
I pity Imo people. They are living in self inflicted bondage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Constituents Reject His 2023 Retirement From Senate Plan / Adeleke Pays Third Batch Of Half Pay Owed Workers / Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.