Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys (372 Views)

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys by Starfestilo(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2018

Re: SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys by Starfestilo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys
Re: SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys by Starfestilo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys by Kupiejodaniels: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Abeg what is slf?. Yahoo boys no steal government money why una come put am for head like dandruff instead of them to provide job u won't. No matter how hard u try to stop it, it can't cause there's no job

1 Like

Re: SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys by Starfestilo(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2018
SLF Accused Ondo Commissioner Of Police Of Being Friends With Yahoo Boys

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Who Serially Abused 11-year Old Granted Bail, Threatens Girl’s Family •vi / Zamfara Riots: Military Didn’t Kill Any Citizen - Human Rights Report / Outrage As Anambra Residents Strip Lady Naked Over N2000 Stolen Chicken (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.