Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? (986 Views)

A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2010
There's a woman that told my mum and I never to come to her house again but few mionths later I saw her in the cinema and I blatantly ignored her, I didn't even greet her or anything as such and I think she was angry about it.

Few months later, her husband seperated from her, she rented a house close to our house but it's not that close, it's just about 9 buildings from ours and as I was walking past a golf course in the evening, she drove past me and looked at me and I looked at her too but it was that kind of blank look nothing more and none of us waved at each other but ever since then I can't stop thinking about the incident and I can't stop thinking about her.

Guys, what's this feeling?
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2010
Maybe she thinks you or your mom had an affair with her husband. sad sad
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2010
^^Read the whole story, you're stating something that has nothing to do with the issue.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2010
^^^ Just did for the second time, I still think see don't want you or your mom in her house because you'll bad influence. Just my take, I sure your mom in good people you on the other hand I'm not too sure tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Aug 05, 2010
^^Hey, she was just being arrogant. . .she paid good for evil, we weren't bad influences and moreover she has done it so many people but she's too proud to apologize to them.

Now, can you post using your brain not your moustache? undecided
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by makajibbz(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2010
once-a-good-freind feeling. anthing but dat is plain hatred cool
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Aug 05, 2010
^^Who is displaying the hatred?
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by SSaemoenl(m): 3:14am On Aug 05, 2010
[size=4pt]Mama-gee always have a story relating to this all the time. Be careful before they! they! they! they tag you something else.  Learn to stay on your own and even greet them when they can't acknowledge you. Never mind as Oyibo made us to know that salutation is not loved or like. Preferably, learn to greet them as oyibos dey use two seconds smile or laugh in order to pave more ways to you, Thank  God, I'm passing by overheard you  say all this. Stay cool in All.[/size] Ciao Bella! Bacione wink  kiss
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by makajibbz(m): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2010
lol. . . u dun get me, i dun mean [imma kill u] 'hatred', *how will i explain it that her mind will understand.

when i get d right word,i'll post.
cool
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Odunnu: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2010
***see what my curiousity got me into!!** shiooor!
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2010
Odunnu:

***see what my curiousity got me into!!** shiooor!

My dear not only you oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Odunnu: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2010
ooooooiiiii! Kedu? a na emekwa?
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Rhino3dm: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2010
@ poster
Always with strange stories. look inward plsssss.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Image123(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2010
OP. Probably your conscience at work. Everyone has one, just that some's are more sensitive than others.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Odunnu:

ooooooiiiii! Kedu? a na emekwa?

I'm fine dear, how about you anything good happing for your side ?
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by 0hsisi: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

There's a woman that told my mum and I never to come to her house again but few mionths later I saw her in the cinema and I blatantly ignored her, I didn't even greet her or anything as such and I think she was angry about it.

Few months later, her husband seperated from her, she rented a house close to our house but it's not that close, it's just about 9 buildings from ours and as I was walking past a golf course in the evening, she drove past me and looked at me and I looked at her too but it was that kind of blank look nothing more and none of us waved at each other but ever since then I can't stop thinking about the incident and I can't stop thinking about her.

Guys, what's this feeling?

more details please
what did you do to be barred from someone's house
did she take out a restraining order too?
In all my years ,I've never had a single soul tell me never to come near them talk less of my mom inclusive
You folks must be a danger to her
at least that's her perception
You need Christ.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by 0hsisi: 3:57am On Aug 06, 2010
Then to why you can't get the woman out of your mind,first of all,the whole story sounds weird
what is the connection to her husband leaving ?
Strange story I say but there's more to it ,to make it make some sense

what was /is your relationship to this woman?
What did your mom and you do to her?
something is not adding up
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2010
Perhaps she feels you people are bad and she doesn't want you to bring bad luck to her.
Maybe you need to do some soul searching, i mean 99% of NL users will ban you from coming to their houses too.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Odunnu: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I'm fine dear, how about you anything good happing for your side ?
Nsogbu a ka ri ro. Jehovah bu EZE
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2010
Odunnu:

Nsogbu a ka ri ro. Jehovah bu EZE

I'm sooooo jealous of you dear, you write in Igbo so well. You must have gone to school in the East. sad
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Odunnu: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2010
I just have a flair 4 Nigerian languages.My first real contact with d East was my University days.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2010
Lucky you, for me it it was only when we go home during the Christmas holidays. Which University did you go too ?
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Odunnu: 3:05am On Aug 07, 2010
University of Nigeria,Nsukka.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2010
Some of my cousins went there. Won't it be nice to be in the village right, The air is fresh, corn and pear and coconut is out. Mango is all ripe, OMG!! I'm hungry. grin grin
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2010
***BOOKMARKED***
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2010
@ Topic

Its the feeling of you betraying your African upbringing. In Nigeria, you greet your elders even if they are a.holes.
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2010
All those that ve posted are very sensible. The story mama gee posted is ambiguous, but deductively, we can sense what could have actually happened.

The woman taught mama gee or her mother was having affair with her husband or that they were bad influences.

mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]There's a woman that told my mum and I never to come to her house again but few mionths later I saw her in the cinema and I blatantly ignored her, I didn't even greet her or anything as such and I think she was angry about it.

Few months later, her husband seperated from her, she rented a house close to our house but it's not that close, it's just about 9 buildings from ours

She couldnt have said that without any reason(s)
Re: What's This Strange Feeling I'm Having? by makajibbz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

Its the feeling of you betraying your African upbringing. In Nigeria, you greet your elders even if they are a.holes.
truth. wink

(1) (Reply)

Its For You / Permission To Use Your Material. / Absolute Confirmation That Jesus Is The Son Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.