Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is This A Common Reason For Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Common Reason For Cheating (727 Views)

Wife Makes Birthday Cake For Cheating Husband / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
My friend says he cheats on his wife because he loves her but is not sexually attracted to her
Is that a common reason
Re: Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sharla87:

My friend says he cheats on his wife because he loves her but is not sexually attracted to her
Is that a common reason

Maybe that your friend is confused!

Nah people wey dey rush to marry dey act that way
Re: Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Sharla87:

Is that a common reason

Does his answer makes any sense to you?

Here is what you should have asked this deluded man:"if you feel this way then would you allow your wife to do the same, if/when she isnt sexually attracted to you? Better yet, how can you claim to love someone and knowingly hurt them?"
Re: Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by Katier00(f): 4:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Sharla87:

Is that a common reason
which friend of yours is that? You are trying to give us excuse why you constantly cheat on your wife. Cheating is the very act of immaturity and indiscipline, lack of self respect and self control. Man up and keep to your words. "To love and cherish only you for the rest of my life'
Re: Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sharla87:

Is that a common reason

Sex has been the major reason people cheat

If your partner can't give you the desired sex, forget it, you will look for it outside

Especially for those that have high sex drive
Re: Is This A Common Reason For Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2018
frozen70:

Sex has been the major reason people cheat

If your partner can't give you the desired sex, forget it, you will look for it outside

Especially for those that have high sex drive

If the above happens then you simply should divorce that person and look for one that can fulfill all your fantasy.... Cheating is certainly not the solution.

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Frandy Foam / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! / Husband Celebrates His Wife Who Dived Into A Well To Save Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.