Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** (2778 Views)

Afro pop instrumental beats / Lalaboiy Replies Diss. . . Who Is Benjamz? / Lalaboi's Naija Top 10 On Radiopalmwine. . . .8PM Thurs night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by BENJAMZ: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2010
**LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS THE BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART TWO(FEATURING CATTY,3G@,IQ  RAPPON AND LALABOI'S NIECE OLAMIDE  undecided ***

THIS TIME AROUND ITS NOT ONLY LALABOI BUT SOME NAIRALAND LONG MOUTHED GOATS,LIKE TOSINADED, RAPJUNKIE ,CHAMOTEX, GENUFLECT(RAZOR BLEE G) AND MOBINGA ARE INVOLVED cool .

YOU ALL KNOW WERE IT ALL STARTED https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-482501.0.html  AND   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484492.0.html.

Benjamz : olamide between me and your uncle lala who is wack
Olamide:  My uncle lala u're wack! wack!! wack!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin     

●●▬▬●▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬●▬▬●●

HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.plunder.com/BENJAMZ-BEEF-TO-LALABOIY-PART-2-FT-CATTY-3G-IQ-RAPPON-download-340bbb4818.htm

http://plunder.com/340bbb4818

lalaboi GALA DOG, next tym u hear of "BE"-u shound fear "NJAMZ" not to talk of BENJAMZ,

BEEF NEVA SQUASH!!!
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by tosinaded(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2010
Abi oloshi ni eleyi
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by tosinaded(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2010
Abi oloshi ni eleyi
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by mmomentum: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2010
wow benjams has finished lalaboiy o, lalaboiy u have to come back and reply on this one
to be honest , it seems benjams took correction on this one ,its far better than d first one
nice punchlines benjams

@benjams
did u make that beat? nice remake of lagos party beat
i like the overall production, good one benjams
who is d the guy rappin like dagrin? the guy is good
benjams has equalised,
lalaboiy its on u to reply now
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by tosinaded(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2010
On a serious note. . .this is murder!

That guy on yoruba is crazy!
The iq guy is bunkers,. . . . .

"We so ill we build our own fkn hospitals

we luv to kil but hate to use the right tools

am so ill my mama wish she aborted me

so ill hiv wanna be a friend of me"

victor is just another fucca

"u cnt c me even with the aid of a telescope

am higher dan u ladder,go ask ur papa. .dnt beat around the bush like genuflect. .

Even marijuana know say i dey high

put my flows on rewind,am stil steps ahead"
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by tosinaded(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Benjamz focus on ur beats. . .u cnt rap!
U guys did justice and murdered it. . .
The intro and outro u did was hilarious. . .

U did wel on this beat!
Lalaboi dnt bother replying. . .its not ur battle anymore!

I luv music section!
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by mmomentum: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2010
tosinaded@:

On a serious note. . .this is murder!

That guy on yoruba is crazy!
The iq guy is bunkers,. . . . .

am higher dan u ladder,go ask your papa. .i dont beat around the bush like genuflect. .

i agree wit u tosinadeda, benjams really tried , ''ask ur papa i dont the beat around the bush like genuflect line was sick,

@benjams
do u have any other song by the guy rapping in yoruba?,
i mean the guy rapping like dagrin .if yes. pls upload for us ,thank u

lalaboi u have to come harder if not benjams will be declared the winner
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by mmomentum: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
v3:

Tosin
I ain't saying they weren't good. . lalaboi's 1 n half
Enter booth go return the smack o grin grin
You've been thrown into the mix. NO SLACKMENT|! grin
v3, by popular demand we all want lalaboi to reply hard
benjamz is leading now

tosinaded@:

Guy no de lie to urself abeg. . .lalaboi's sh.it cnt stand near this at all. . . .
thats why i like tosiandeda he is always honest when it comes to opinions,
lalaboi needs to finish benjams this time around by popular demand
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Mobinga: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
smiley grin LOL grin "I'm a music promoter" BENJAMZ U DEY CRAZE. LOL. . . SEE TRACK.
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by yme1(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
you never sell gala finish you dey promote. . . .
you think you won the gift but the kpomo that i give is. . . .
you are just a toilet in your mouth i sh.it without flushing. . .
go treat Malaria before you cross my Area. . . .
we love to kill but we use the wrong tools. . . .
am so heal HIV is afraid of me. . . .
galaboi you aint worth my diss am just doing this for my boy Benjamz. . .
if you nor like the beat go kiss transformer. . .

O.M.G BENJAMZ you killed it MAN cheesy cheesy cheesy 
chineke me i nor fit laff, i loff the beat, the lyrics just so funny along with una igbo/yoruba tongue cheesy
you did a great job i must say.NICE ONE
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by 04kaa: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
OH MY GAWD, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE
, MY NAIRALAND PEOPLE WHATS THE LATEST GIST MEN?? , BENJAMS DON REPLY, GOSH , DRAMA GROUP DON LAND.
LEMME DOWNLOAD QUICKLY , BENJAMS NICE ONE, FROM THE COMMENTS AM SAYING IT SEEMS U DID JUSTICE TO THE DISS. NICE ONE , LEMME DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN FIRST , I WILL BE BACK WITH MY EBORA MERINDINLOGUN COMMENTS.

I LOVE NAIRALAND DRAMA GROUP. grin grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by nellaluv(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin

You try wella. 1-1 grin

You and galaboiy lalaboiy have this distinctive accent that one can tell the tribe you from cheesy

I know say you be igbo boy, galaboiy lalaboiy london neva polish you wella ur accent na die grin grin , no disrespect tongue , afterall it's nairaland grin grin

Where chamotex, come enter booth, the guy diss ur papa, no let am go free grin grin

Where is razorblade ooo grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Genuflect(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin grin grin

You try wella. 1-1 grin

You and galaboiy lalaboiy have this distinctive accent that one can tell the tribe you from cheesy

I know say you be igbo boy, galaboiy lalaboiy london neva polish you wella your accent na die grin grin ,  no disrespect tongue , afterall it's nairaland grin grin

Where chamotex, come enter booth, the guy diss your papa, no let am go free grin grin

E dey here. My OmAliChAnWa, how far? Wetin be the meaning of that word sef? grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by 04kaa: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2010
nellaluv:

You try wella. 1-1 grin
no its not 1-1, its 3 -1 benjams scored a hattrick according to tosinadeda the so called referee. grin
lalabioi has to reply now with olamide as the back u singer or make lala give olamide verse 3 sef. make she rap. grin

nellaluv:

I know say you be igbo boy, galaboiy lalaboiy london neva polish you wella your accent na die grin grin , no disrespect tongue , afterall it's nairaland grin grin
lsee yawa , na lalaboi sorry galaboi na him nellaluv dey yab like this ? wtf. chei see wetin benjamz do lala
lalaboi u have to come back hard on this one. or them go dey yab u forever. grin grin

nellaluv:

Where chamotex, come enter booth, the guy diss your papa, no let am go free grin grin
chamotex sef don dey fear benjamz .lmfao.

nellaluv:

razor blade is scared to diss o4ka, he cant even reply benjamz punchlines and metaphors talkless of ofoka,
if he reply o4ka na there him career end. grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2010
@Benjy

Dude, wtf did I just listened to?

Dont ever waste NL's time like that again.

Like wtf? grin grin grin You and o4kaa are in the same league. So all this while you've been making noise about "Lalaboi Diss", na this thing you dey make we listen to? Nonsense!!

O4kaa, deal with him for me, sweety
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Genuflect(m): 6:30am On Aug 06, 2010
04kaa:

razor blade is scared to diss o4ka, he cant even reply benjamz punchlines and metaphors talkless of ofoka,
if he reply o4ka na there him career end. grin
I say make una reash like 7 first. Den I go do my own diss record. Oya go and rally round grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Djswaggz(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2010
MURDER WAS THE CASE- - - - cool cool cool Crazy intro mayn!!!!!
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by lalaboi(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin grin grin

You try wella. 1-1 grin

I know say you be igbo boy, galaboiy lalaboiy london neva polish you wella your accent na die grin grin , no disrespect tongue , afterall it's nairaland grin grin

For your mind now u dey observe? . . .Olodo , na im u be lol
Because i dey try form ibadan accent no mean say na like dat i dey talk lol. . . U nor get the gist. . . Tse na me wey dey yarn person say e dey speak phonee go come dey speak phonee ontop the same track? lol
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Djswaggz(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2010
Lala. . . Got plans of replying? Or U wanna let sleeping dogs lie?
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by lalaboi(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2010
Na me be sleeping Dog innit?. . . I give am warning for the 1st one. . .
E suppose dey thank me sef. . . I inspired him to make a better track grin he should say thank you. . .

na, am not replying jor. . . No be only me he diss for the track na. .
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Djswaggz(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2010
lalaboi:

I inspired him to make a better track grin he should say thank you. . .
grin grin grin grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by 04kaa: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Na me be sleeping Dog innit?. . .

Gosh i dont belief lalaboi will run like razor pussi, lalaboi how can u allow benjams finish u openly like this, 5 minutes ago it was lalaboi on top, now its benjams,,, story don change o, lalaboi reply him now for the records. grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

@Benjy
O4kaa, deal with him for me, sweety

go and call ur boyfriend make he come battle am, lalaboi and everybody don dey fear benjams nowadays besides he is my boy jo;.

@lalaboi
go and hire kano, dizzie rascal and british rappers in north london to feature on ur next reply buhahaha,
benjams 3 -lalaboi 1 , lalaboi u need to finish him for us, for the nairaland fans of diss music .nairaland rocks grin grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Emaprince: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Because i dey try form ibadan accent
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by Emaprince: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
lalaboi:

Because i dey try form ibadan accent

grin With ur big whiskers . . sorry, tribal marks

lalaboi:

shege banza! ur men won't surface again.

i think this time around,u should learn that u brush ur teeth and not brush ur mouth
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by lalaboi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ so you saying the only thing you do is brush your teeth? grin
Omo, See proper hygeine lol, . what about the gumz? the toungue?. . . They called teeth aswell?. . . .

Noiceee lol grin
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by mmomentum: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
lalaboi have u surrendered to benjamz?
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by BENJAMZ: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2010
Lol why em no go surrender na pu*ssy em be .nd we all knw dat pu**sy gat lips but they dont talk 2me,
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by beeola(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
Well, really dnt wanna listen buh all I c is dt u seekin for attention whch I feel u ve gotten thanx to lalaboi n he hs actually promoted u slf.guy go sit don somewhere
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by BENJAMZ: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
U'r a gay ars modafuka.ur papa dey seek 4notice right?if u no say na notice then fight 4ram since 2of una get long mouth, empty tanka
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by mmomentum: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
BENJAMZ:

Lol why em no go surrender na pu*ssy em be .nd we all knw dat pu**sy gat lips but they dont talk 2me,
what if lalaboi replies you today ?
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by BENJAMZ: 2:51am On Aug 10, 2010
HERE IS ANOTHER TRACK FROM RAPPON'S UPCOMIN ALBUM(CANT BE ANY MAN.Rappon ft. bishop)
critics allowed, **benjamz productionz co-produced by j moles**

http://www.plunder.com/rappon-ft-bishop-any-man-produced-by-j-moles-download-cba79217ad
Re: ****BENJAMZ BEEF TO LALABOI PART 2(featuring Lalaboi's Niece Olamide )****** by nellaluv(f): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2010
lalaboi:

For your mind now u dey observe? . . .Olodo , na im u be lol
Because i dey try form ibadan accent no mean say na like dat i dey talk lol. . . U nor get the gist. . . Tse na me wey dey yarn person say e dey speak phonee go come dey speak phonee ontop the same track? lol

You no dey form anything jare tongue , anywayz na only chamotex fit confirm cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Music Hangout: Enthusiasts And Musicians / Download Saheed Osupa – Vanakula (prod. By Ksolo) / Who's Nigerian Current King Of R&b?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.