Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,386 members, 7,937,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k (352 Views)

*fresh Sale...fresh Plots Of Lands By Chevron & Abijo / New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo In Omole On Sale For Promo Price Till 31 / New Fresh!!Plots With Superb Title On Sale In Badore, Lekki, Ajah (see Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k by Femijnrproperti(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
BERRY COURT, SAGAMU

Berry Court Sagamu Abeokuta Interchange, It is strategically position within the business/industrial hub of Sagamu interchange, around the new industrial hub of Ogun state where massive projects, industries and road constructions are currently on going.

Title: C of O
Sizes & Prices
450sqm: NGN650,000
600sqm: NGN850,000

NEIGBOURHOOD
- Nestle Nig. Plc
- Interfact Beverages Plc
- New Makun City
- Flower Gate

ESTATE FACILITIES
- Perimeter Fence with
- Gate House with security personnel
- Estate Electric Transformer
- Good road network
- Drainage System
- Water supply facilities
- Recreational Centre

For site inspection and payment enquiries;

Call +2348164971072

Or click on the link below to private chat me on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2349056912121&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20investment

Or send a mail to Michaelalabi774@gmail.com
Re: New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k by kunleweb: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k by Femijnrproperti(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
kunleweb:
Ok

I see you have interests.
Property is strategically located.
Can I interest you more in inspecting the site?

Re: New And Fresh!! Plots Of Land With Cofo At Sagamu Interchange For 650k by Femijnrproperti(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year.

(1) (Reply)

Flatmate Needed In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi / Buy Dry Plots With Excision Before La Campaign Tropicana, Ibeju Lekki / 3 Bedroom 2 Toilet Apartment located in Ojodu Spark light Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.