Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fans Blast Governor Ambode For Buying Prado Jeep For Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Governor Ambode For Buying Prado Jeep For Mercy Aigbe (1124 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Governor Ambode For Buying Prado Jeep For Mercy Aigbe by linx123: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
2018 is definitely a beautiful year for many Nigerian celebrities and popular Yoruba Nollywood actress and mother of two Mercy Aigbe’s is one of them. The actress who bought a house for herself few months ago have just acquired a 2016 Prado Jeep for herself.

Although the actress made no official announcements about the car as she always does when she acquires anything but her friends took to their different pages to congratulate her.

As expected the action has got tongues wagging as many of her Fans believe the car was a purchased for her by a sugar daddy, rumoured to be Governor Ambode.

Fans reaction below:

One Micheal wrote

“Screw it! I might as well be the elephant in the room….Aunty we haf never seen you on a box office charting film plus no way in hell will your boutique afford this pls no vex it’s better for you ppl to keep numb about your sponsors Christmas presents than deceive gullible girls to think its that easy.”

One Adunni Spicy wrote:

“She left her husband because he could not buy her a Range and the God of 11th hour transferred her to the government pocket odindi 2016 Land Cruiser Prado �some body call 911 i wantu join the industry please”

One Belly stum wrote:

“I REPEAT… no celeb will deliberately buy TOYOTA PRADO herself. Wey porshe and other cars dey there. THIS ONE NA PART OF THE CARS WEY AMBODE WAN DISPOSE AS HE NO DEY GOVERNMENT AGAIN…if you @ me lasan, I go curse your generation”

One Tolulex wrote

“Why are.....https://janefblog.com/4937-2fans-blast-governor-ambode-for-buying-prado-jeep-for-mercy-aigbe/

Re: Fans Blast Governor Ambode For Buying Prado Jeep For Mercy Aigbe by Yuceeluv(f): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Small girl big G...

Re: Fans Blast Governor Ambode For Buying Prado Jeep For Mercy Aigbe by EbukaHades10(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Old news

(1) (Reply)

Logo Benz: Olamide Has Confirmed He Is A Ritualist – Kemi Olunloyo / Forget What You Think; Here's The Real Reason Waje Is Quitting Music / Is Rita Daniels Living Her Life Through Regina Daniels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.