Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site (31837 Views)

South West Regional Railway Will Link 44 Cities -DAWN / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by olajizz01(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:
Buhari’s final project before he ends up in Daura
Continue deceiving yourself, you will have the shocker of your life come febuhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by troubleboi: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
SO SO STORY O..STORY EVERYWHERE O..

Buhari/Osibanjo should start arranging their bags and baggages, because the time is getting close..

VOTE Sowore for President come 2019...
VOTE AAC..

Click on my signature below and start earning as you browse..its free man
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by unitysheart(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Good stuff.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oparinde2000: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2018
OK � OK �
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by seunfly: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Why are you angry, isn't it Jonathan that started these projects and yes Buhari is to be blamed by our bad economy he made things worse

I'm not angry, I'm just amazed at the backward thinking of the so called educated youth deceiving themselves based on sentiment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by AdesegunSanni89: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2018
SojiCash:
Total lies
Tell us the truth then. Eleri ibu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Morikaih: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2018
And you are pained?

Kingwizzy16:
Op first worshipped their god (COW) before posting pictures

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by jamiusegun(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
PMB Till 2023, APC Till un notice time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2018
seunfly:

I'm not angry, I'm just amazed at the backward thinking of the so called educated youth deceiving themselves based on sentiment.

I'm backward for saying things way they are? you expect me to lie and misrepresent facts abi
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Morikaih: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Blinded ! Omo ale

yomi96:
Apc with cheap propaganda, No b December again, Feb reach dem go say August, mumu zombies, see dem mastubating all over the place. Abi no b the same ogun state wey I dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by 27Pushing30: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
efighter:

Post the one your PDP did in your 16years of looting.

Besides shedding crocodile tears on lag -Ibadan expressway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Oblang(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Why are you angry, isn't it Jonathan that started these projects and yes Buhari is to be blamed by our bad economy he made things worse

Post the pictures of the level of work done by gej on lagos/Ibadan rail that u are claiming he started...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by seunfly: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

I'm backward for saying things way they are? you expect me to lie and misrepresent facts abi

Buhari completed Jonathan initiated project, yes u are correct so also Jonathan looted the economy and refused to save when the oil price was favorable. Any other opinion from this put you on the league of the people I mention b4.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:
If it doesn't get ready nko? all thanks to Goodluck Jonathan anyway, his foresight brought all this projects to fore.
You are on cheap drugs
https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-flags-off-lagos-ibadan-line-says-national-rail-project-will-create-500000-jobs/amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
seunfly:

You people blame Buhari for destruction of the Economy while you praised Jonathan for completed projects by Buhari.

This just show why we are very backward in this nation, our mind is filled with sentiment and deciet while we also lies to our selves.
This project was started by Buhari ...Don't mention Jonathan here
https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-flags-off-lagos-ibadan-line-says-national-rail-project-will-create-500000-jobs/amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
seunfly:

Buhari completed Jonathan initiated project, yes u are correct so also Jonathan looted the economy and refused to save when the oil price was favorable. Any other opinion from this put you on the league of the people I mention b4.
This project was started by Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Oblang:

Post the pictures of the level of work done by gej on lagos/Ibadan rail that u are claiming he started...

Jonathan approved contract for Lagos/Ibadan rail it was one of railway projects his govt initiated, if Buhari started it where did he sign the contract? first fund for the rail was approved by Jonathan, APC mocked his rail projects too

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/18/jonathan-approves-1-4billion-rail-project/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2018
myboy2111:

This project was started by Buhari in 2016...Don't mention Jonathan here

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/18/jonathan-approves-1-4billion-rail-project/
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Dee60: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
troubleboi:
SO SO STORY O..STORY EVERYWHERE O..

Buhari/Osibanjo should start arranging their bags and baggages, because the time is getting close..

VOTE Sowore for President come 2019...
VOTE AAC..

Click on my signature below and start earning as you browse..its free man

Unfortunately the new breeds have failed to organize themselves to take power. Rather than form a solid consortium they think they can go it alone. Then they went for a VP debate they were not prepared for. Sorry, right now it seems only two parties are in contention.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by seunfly: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2018
myboy2111:

This project started in 2016
I know the project started in 2016 but the master plan was done during Yaradua's era after he canceled the original pegrame by Obasanjo riddled with corruption. I see Yaradua's initiated project as Jonathan's initiated project since they are from same administration.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by jomoh: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2018
yomi96:
Apc with cheap propaganda, No b December again, Feb reach dem go say August, mumu zombies, see dem mastubating all over the place. Abi no b the same ogun state wey I dey.

Show us where you were told it will be ready in December.

When we say you people are illiterates this is what we mean.

They said Lagos to Abeokuta end will be ready in December. This report is saying Lagos to Ibadan but to your illiterate brain, you don’t know d difference between Abeokuta and Ibadan when all you do is remain in you mud fill state and condemn everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by troubleboi: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Dee60:

Unfortunately the new breeds have failed to organize themselves to take power. Rather than form a solid consortium they think they can go it alone. Then they went for a VP debate they were not prepared for. Sorry, right now it seems only two parties are in contention.

Wrong boss....
that debate was streamlined... AAC and and other prominent parties where no invited..

We just need to tke the bill by the horn... APC and PDP re the only tools we have been using since democracy... They have both failed woefully...

FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.. LET'S VOTE THEM OUT COME 2019..

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by sanpipita(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
myboy2111:

Keep shut

Lol flag off and an contract signing which is more important? show me where this govt signed contract for Lagos Ibadan rail since you want to make noise.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by hustler86(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:

Your welcome �
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by ofwest47(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2018
The entire South West give thanks to Buhari _ Osinbajo for the major infrastructural projects now being witnessed in the S W especially the new Lagos _ Abeokuta_ Ibadan express train that will make it possible for an Ibadan resident to go and resume morning duty in Lagos and return back home to Ibadan. So also the long time abandoned Lagos _ Ibadan triple lane express is being completed. So come 2019 it is Sai Buhari _ Sai Osinbajo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by abogjohn(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
yomi96:
I swear you be Mumu, Una just dey comment without reading, for ur information, a test ride in December then it will be ready for the masses February.. Egbon try to be happy for Nigeria once in a while when good news shows up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by GavelSlam: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
sanpipita:

Jonathan took 3 years to prepare to do the work.
No EIA, no theodolite, no compensation, no casting, no progress.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by GavelSlam: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2018
seunfly:

I know the project started in 2016 but the master plan was done during Yaradua's era after he canceled the original pegrame by Obasanjo riddled with corruption. I see Yaradua's initiated project as Jonathan's initiated project since they are from same administration.

Therefore Jonathan's regime initiated Biko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by Zeezxo(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2018
socialmediaman:
most you comment
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by bigpicture001: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Dee60:

I may not be a fan of PMB but he has achieved in 3 years what PDP failed to ouch in 16 years of failure.

OBJ should be ashamed that in 8 years not a single road or rail line was commissioned in Lagos area. Now the road to the airport in Lagos is near completion. Rail and road from Lagos is in progress. In 3 years.

Despite not having HALF of the income PDP enjoyed, these guys have done thrice in 3 years what PDP failed to do in 16 years.

I still cannot say I will vote APC but PDP is not an option. They want to come and sell the rest of Nigeria to their cronies and GFs. I heard they repented for their past sins, but they should also return the loot, then we can take them serious.

....d diffrence btw obj nd pmb is dt obj is naija's president nd pmb is lagos nd northwest president.

So obj have d whole problem of the country at heart. So u get dat...?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site by SojiCash(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Tell us the truth then. Eleri ibu

Am sure you are not with your sense when you write those words for your linage and generation why the curse idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu International Airport: Gov Bago Renames Minna Airport / Russian Passenger Jet Crashes Outside Moscow, Killing All On Board / Travel To Dakar, Senegal By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.