Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,172 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors (7119 Views)

Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Seetto: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2018
ejihand:

Aren't you tired of this line? Now that your party is in charge, is the plane not nose-diving to the ground? Be truthful to yourself.
Returning Atiku to our treasury is the best solution, you know deep inside you is a way too gambling....
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by unohbethel(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Seetto:

oooo, any corruption politician holy ghost fire kill am,

my brother is too early to return, most especially PDP to power, fielding atiku kills it all, if buhari can witch hunt all of them and they had their we pray they should all witchhunt, witch hunting and counter witch hunting will finally cleanse the system.
i understand where u are goin... But i beg to disagree....thats not how to fight corruption..
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Seetto: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2018
rummmy:
have you blame PDP today Bros?

is that all you gaat...........go sweep.

baba all the way
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by telleyway: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2018
NessaBoo:
This is very rich coming from the same people who held us down from progress and development for 16yrs. "Atiku will not pass the buck" Abeg who will he pass it to before?? Same PDP he was part of that looted out commonwealth!

With the kind of history PDP has ehn, they shouldn't even be vying for power anytime soon. Their report card is awful.

Is Nigeria sixteen years old? What was Nigeria's situation before the sixteen years you are welcome talking about? If sixteen years damages can't be solved in four years, how can almost forty years damages be fixed in your much quoted sixteen years?
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by ba7man(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2018
unohbethel:
do u know that Amaechi and Akpabio were in the pdp before? Are they saints now?
Thieves or Saints, those two were responsible for the infrastructural revolutions in their states and everyone noticed......Kwakwanso and Fashola included were the hardest working governors of their set.

APC has stolen the best brains in PDP and left them with junk politicians.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Bridget95(f): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2018
contigiency:
At times I am forced to think that buhari is too soft. If not, all these PDP criminals should have been in different jails by now, Instead they are here parading like saints.
This one is calling those with supperior alternative to Buhari corrupt as if APC is not the haven of corruption.what happened to Babachir lawal,Ganduje,oke and others caught red handed in corrupt practice.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Seetto: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2018
MrMoney55:
but nigerians werent committing sucide as now abi
eaheaa, must I always repeat myself, try and understand, they drag us into suicide.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Pastorlarry: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Secondus na confirmed mumu,that's how his party has been coming second in Edo,ondo,ekiti ,and osun elections
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by Charly68: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Secodus should go and sit down..they laid a very bad foundation and want Buhari to perform magic..it is a pity that they have no conscience at all. They know how they moved money out of the economy . The massive destruction and project frauds. Buhari may not be our messiah but PDP's option is not acceptable. They didn't do their home work well. Sold their primary to highest bidder instead of getting a young and able personality ..The masses will decide anyway
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by chocolatelady(f): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2018
These PDP looters are wailing becos no more free money to share. Imstead of hiding their heads in shame for how they squandered and shared money with Dasuki as their ATM machine ,they are here talking gibberish. Some of them does not have any legitimate business before except to loot the treasury. Now that all avenues have been closed , they now result to cheap blackmail. I wonder what they will offer to Nigerians these one they fielded a fugitive as their candidate. It beats my imagination what they take Nigerians for. They looted all money meant for projects and thats why they are lots of uncompleted projects in d nation. PMB is now completing them and the rogues are saying that he wants to take credit. I am yet to understand why PMB will not take credit for completing the abandoned project when the initiators of the project looted the money meant for it. If PMB did not complete the project now, they will still wail. Never again will PDP be allowed to get near to our treasury becos by fielding a wanted person as their presidential candidate means that they have not learn anything. Tufiakwaaaaaa! PDP, cry us a river.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by opribo(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku has it all unlike Jubrin Bubu who has nothing whatsoever to offer other than to make our Aso rock his own old people's home and to feed on tac payers funds.

Atiku only wants to prove it that our Naija can work again if we put in the right people. He has so much to lose if he fails for that alone he cannot afford to fail. Unlike the lifeless one who has nothing to loose. Even if he drags this nation down with him, nothing to loose for him as he is already on his way down anyway.

Therefore, we must not under any guise allow a man who has nothing to loose only an opportunist to ever lead this great nation again. Enough is Enough for fake certificate forgers, fake peace crusaders, fake holier than thou people
Thank God we still have their records at PTDF.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by sneezeemek(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmm[quote author=contigiency post=74036989][/quote]
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by sneezeemek(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Trust me God will surely punish you for condemning his church.i can assure you that [quote author=contigiency post=74036989][/quote]
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by gare(f): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2018
contigiency:
At times I am forced to think that buhari is too soft. If not, all these PDP criminals should have been in different jails by now, Instead they are here parading like saints.

What about the APC criminals
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by drey076(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Hit was this same man that publicly apologized for the money looted by his colleagues during the last 16 years.

Shame
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by ihimiray(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2018
dokyOloye:
Catholic churches have restarted saying "Prayer for Nigeria in distress".
The last time it was said was during Abacha regime.
Says a lot.
shut the Bleep up man,,, must u lie.. I am a catholic and that prayer has always bin there even during Jonathan Regime up till now..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by orisa37: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Collapsing indeed.
Unemployment Figures from 2017-2019 is sufficient Sinking-Fund receding deep down into Depression..
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by SingleWahala(f): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2018
grin

Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by awoluyi(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Of all negative things Obasanjo wrote about Atiku the one i difficult to wave aside is that he (Atiku) "lacks ability to say the truth and stand by it." Meaning he can"t be trusted! Has Obj's forgiveness of Atuku's transgressions caused character transformation of the latter?
Almost all Nigeria politicians are plunderers but a few can still be trusted. I will prefer not to vote in 2019 to voting back into power the locusts, grasshoppers, yam eaters and dunderheads of 1999 to 2015 that squandered the opportunity to make Nigeria great. If APC is a non-performer, can we seek sucour in any of the remaining eighty-something political parties? Nigerians appear to be unthinking as the unthinking politicians. Pardon me if I sound abusive. Won fi se wa ni!
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by ejihand(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Seetto:

Returning Atiku to our treasury is the best solution, you know deep inside you is a way too gambling....

And you think buhari and his goons are any better? Life itself is a gamble. I'm backing atiku because he has high odd of creating jobs for the teaming populations. For me, unemployment is the Genesis of our modern challenges as regards to nation building.

The devil you know is better than Angel you don't know. There is no politician in our polity now can be described as being clean. The country must be Savaged. It is a collective effort. I cannot do it alone. I welcome you on board sir.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by WaffenSS(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
"buhari is passing the bulk. Atiku will not pass the bulk"

Buck, not bulk, Mr. Secondus

No wonder they named you Secondus, not Festus.
Re: Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors by ClassyLysia: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
What has he done for his own people.The people of Andoni are also in distress of bad road,no electricity,no good water and insecurity just because of Uche Secondus.u have not removed the mole in your eyes u are pointing at another person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Expresses Sadness Over OPEC Chief, Barkindo's Passing / Osun Guber: 11 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing, By Adebiyi Adebisi / Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.