Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus (34345 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Marotzke(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2018
He had said it repeatedly that his joining Nollywood, was due to the influence of his friend Mike Ezuronye.
Like most young men in the industry, a friend must bring you in.
It also helps if you attended university of Port Harcourt.
Those people have a mafia like strangle hold on the movie industry.
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by EZEBEL: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Almaiga:
On his way out of the East to make a living. And some ndi Flat heads will be insulting Nigerians from the North and West.
If not for the North and West, Ibo's would've been as retched as Church Rats. grin grin grin grin

Alamajiri Shut up your mouth it is not the north or the west that make Igbos rich it is what they carry. so why the waste.rn people and your fellow alamajiri no dey make am for your place?
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Burgerlomo: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
backnbeta:
Which hustle? Your dad did the hustling for you sir! That picture was taken on a movie set jawe.

No mind him jawe cool

Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by 1miccza: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
BOUNTYDOG:

Afi Patience Jonathan na

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Almaiga: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
EZEBEL:

Alamajiri Shut up your mouth it is not the north or the west that make Igbos rich it is what they carry. so why the waste.rn people and your fellow alamajiri no dey make am for your place?

All Northern and Western rich men, made their money legitimately. While the Easterners made their money through CRIME.

It is either, Ritualist, Kidnapping, Cultism, Yahoo, Buying and Selling of Babies, Fake beggers, Prostitution, Robbery, pocketing, selling of fake drugs. The list is endless.

The East is the Crime Capital of the World. grin grin

Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Justinlean02(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Almaiga:
On his way out of the East to make a living. And some ndi Flat heads will be insulting Nigerians from the North and West.
If not for the North and West, Ibo's would've been as retched as Church Rats. grin grin grin grin
Nairaland Fool of the Year 2018...
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Almaiga: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Justinlean02:
Nairaland Fool of the Year 2018...

A PAINED ndi Iyamuri. grin grin grin

Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by francisduru: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Watin you dey tell me, when you start self? Abegi
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Osayi15(f): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
*What actually is this GetPaid.ng all about�*

*How do I Make my money from it�*

*Hope this is not a scam* �

If you just ask yourself those questions above kindly go through the presentation�� because your answers are there���

*Alert* ��
In GetPaid.ng *Referral* is *not compulsory*

In GetPaid.ng we are *paid weekly*

No need to doubt why not go through the presentation for more details�����

*Presentation Proper��*

*GetPaid.ng* is an online program you earn real and legitimate money from and this program is open to everyone which means it is suitable for Job seekers, graduates, students, stay at home moms, bloggers, Network Marketers, etc.

Do you run from online business because of referrals� then don't panic there are many ways to earn and get paid without referring a single soul�� Yes we keep to our word....as long as your activity earning is up to *N4000* you can cash it out your money....wow is that not what you are looking for������

While other online business tells us referrals are not compulsory but when we join they will change story for us, this is not applicable here.....�����

*How are they making the money they are paying there members if referring is not compulsory�*

GETPAID.ng make almost 80% their money through their advertisers for the traffic they bring to them and they share that same advert revenue with our members, they also make their money through Google.

*This are your 6 task as a GetPaid.ng member�*

� Instant *N150* immediately after your registration
� Logging in Daily *N50*
� Share Sponsored post on your Facebook account *N50*
�Read news and comment *N2 each and N3 in commenting on sponsored post* and you can read as many news as you want

�We have advertisers who pay us money to generate comments to their sites. These advertisers pay us ₦5 per comment and we pay you ₦2 from that ₦5 for each comment you drop on their website. The ₦3per comment we keep for ourselves is spent on maintaining GETPAID.ng server and paying our staff.
� *Special Giveaways* : You can win as much as ₦1000, ₦10000 if you take part in the special giveaways, competitions that surprisingly spring up without announcement.
� Each person you register your friend, Family members or anyone with your affiliate Link as a member you will automatically get N1050��

*Please note: It is NOT compulsory to refer someone just as we said as long as you have reach the minimum withdrawal of N2000 you can cash it out���.*

GetPaid.ng was developed to build a reading culture among *youth* and among all reason GETPAID.ng is Nigeria’s FIRST ever website that teaches you how to make money online, how to overcome financial problems AND PAYS YOU at the same time (other website do but we are unique in our own)�����.

*What are you still waiting for to register rush now�‍♀�‍♀an private chat the admin on how to register or signify✋*

In GetPaid.ng na money dey rush us�������
To join use the link �https://getpaid.ng/product/getpaid-signup/ref/Osayi15/
Re: Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus by Karaske: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who Is Yul Edochie Pls ?? Cos The Only Edochie I Know Is Pete Edochie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / Kanayo O Kanayo In 1985 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.