Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,637 members, 7,926,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. (585 Views)

Central Cee – Band4band (ft. Lil Baby) Mp3 Download / Olamide Ft Reminisce & Timaya – "Bend It Over" (audio) / Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. by Factfinder1(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide ft Lil kesh logo Benz..(if money no enter I go do blood money).. Nigerian youths should be careful what they listen to

What is really the essence of making music if not to possitively entertain and heal and refresh the soul and body... Why is it that the context of our Nigerian music can not do without display of naked girls, heavy smoking and gulping of alcohol, display of cars and money, clothes and other irrelevant things. I made a post on facebook few weeks ago that victor AD song (watin we gain) contributed largely to the increased rate of rituals in Nigeria because everyone wants to drive Benz by hook and by crook whatever the source of income may be And the whole world rained insults on me well I won't stop talking .. Now please I want to know the massage behind this new song by olamide and lilkesh.. Nigerian youths please be careful what you listen to and the kind of people you look up to as role models... And there's still gonna be people who are going to say this is the best song of the year for them... What you constantly hear and see will either make or destroy you... Merry Christmas everybody... Emmanuel Kings

Mynd44 lalasticlala if you consider this to be worthy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. by Kylekent59: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
They are among the ones encouraging Nigerian youths to do every possible things to make money be it good or bad.

I could remember vividly those days of Olu Maintain, Kelly handsome, and Eldee, their songs weren't encouraging at all.

When ever am listening to a song, all I focus on is the words and the messages the musician is passing and not the beat or rhyme.

Yesterday I was in a viewing center, 2 guys were discussing, I don't really wanna listen to their conversation but because of the proximity I had no other option. The first guy was like," Charle, we go find way make money this Christmas period ooo, our eyes dey red so."

Charle replied him by saying,"Guy na true ooo, man must blow, all way na way good or bad oo."

Then the first guy said,"If we no make money watin we gain ooo,watin we gain."

I stood up and left.

Youths, please discard any rubbish songs that ain't encouraging.
Re: Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. by Factfinder1(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
They are among the ones encouraging Nigerian youths to do every possible things to make money be it good or bad.

I could remember vividly those days of Olu Maintain, Kelly handsome, and Eldee, their songs weren't encouraging at all.

When ever am listening to a song, all I focus on is the words and the messages the musician is passing and not the beat or rhyme.

Yesterday I was in a viewing center, 2 guys were discussing, I don't really wanna listen to their conversation but because of the proximity I had no other option. The first guy was like," Charle, we go find way make money this Christmas period ooo, our eyes dey red so."

Charle replied him by saying,"Guy na true ooo, man must blow, all way na way good or bad oo."

Then the first guy said,"If we no make money watin we gain ooo,watin we gain."

I stood up and left.

Youths, please discard any rubbish songs that ain't encouraging.

Nigerian youths are so used to and engrossed deeply into messed up orientation
Re: Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. by IamJames: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
This song in all honesty should be banned.
Re: Olamide Ft Lil Kesh.. Nigerian Youths Should Be Careful What They Listen To. by PreciousLukeboss(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
Olamide ft Lil kesh logo Benz..(if money no enter I go do blood money).. Nigerian youths should be careful what they listen to

What is really the essence of making music if not to possitively entertain and heal and refresh the soul and body... Why is it that the context of our Nigerian music can not do without display of naked girls, heavy smoking and gulping of alcohol, display of cars and money, clothes and other irrelevant things. I made a post on facebook few weeks ago that victor AD song (watin we gain) contributed largely to the increased rate of rituals in Nigeria because everyone wants to drive Benz by hook and by crook whatever the source of income may be And the whole world rained insults on me well I won't stop talking .. Now please I want to know the massage behind this new song by olamide and lilkesh.. Nigerian youths please be careful what you listen to and the kind of people you look up to as role models... And there's still gonna be people who are going to say this is the best song of the year for them... What you constantly hear and see will either make or destroy you... Merry Christmas everybody... Emmanuel Kings

Mynd44 lalasticlala if you consider this to be worthy
ifa hear

(1) (Reply)

Download Mr Rob By Dija / Why Iroking Was Shutdown, By Irokotv Boss / Instrumental: Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.