Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,713 members, 7,892,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Case Study! How A Woman In Lagos Used This 3 Known Secrets To Sell 2K Fruit Sala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Case Study! How A Woman In Lagos Used This 3 Known Secrets To Sell 2K Fruit Sala (705 Views)

See This 3 Bedroom Penthouse Building Design / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case Study! How A Woman In Lagos Used This 3 Known Secrets To Sell 2K Fruit Sala by DMASP(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2018
I thank the admin that created this group, DIY many people that are unskilled are now skillful because of the training they received in this group.

But many members of this group still complained that they don't have money, which business will I do, how Will I start any business.

This is the issue, many of us have been trained with different ideas but to turn them to cash is the problem.

Today, am going to show you a case study of a woman who used what am about to show you now to make huge amount of money.

If you will read this article to the end, You discover This Secret Formula Marketing System that will make you sell anything and make high profit without stress.

In your mind, you be asking what's secret formula in marketing system?

Before dive into it.

Early this year, I visited a woman which is a member of my church. And I asked her why have you not been coming to church?

She answered no money, look at my 5 kids, they have not eating since money. Is only me, what will I do since I lost my husband.

She continued, I don't know what to do or sell in order to raise money to care of my family.

I asked her were you in the Church when that invited guest trained the women on how to make fruits salad?

She responded, yes.

I looked at her and I said why are you not doing it to earn money for your living?

Her answer was who will buy it.

This is how most of us in this group are, after a lot of training.

Is not so?

I decided to show her this great secret I have learnt in marketing that makes me not to get broke.

Do you know what happened?

As she was seeing me off, I saw these big boys of Alaba traders playing ball in one secondary schools close to her house..

Immediately, I told her follow me to see these footballers.

I walked to one of them and asked what is happening here.

He answered, they use to come to this field to play ball in order to burn fat and keep healthy.

I told her this a gold mine, you have to applied that secret formula now.

Let me show you 3 crazy secret I told her which she applied now:

1 Find a market: you have to look for group of people who have similar interest or problem and where they use to hangout.

So, she discovered a field where about 150 big alaba trader boys trying to lose weight by playing football.

2. Create a Product: you have to create a Product that solve the problem of the market you found.

She created fruit salad which comprises of pawpaw, watermelon and honey and package very well into small container.

3. Sale Your Product: position your product to the market with good marketing skill.

She positioned the fruit salad to them after football training and tell them the benefits of fruit on how it will help them reduce weight and keep them fit.

Instantly, she sold 100pcs at the rate of #500

If you do the calculation, you will see is 50k just for 2 hours.

She repeated the selling every Saturday to make her cool money.

In Conclusion, you can apply this strategy both online and offline, it works like crazy and you will never go broke again.

If you want more if this strategy comment yes

Thanks

Henry

Re: Case Study! How A Woman In Lagos Used This 3 Known Secrets To Sell 2K Fruit Sala by trueliving(f): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yes
DMASP:

I thank the admin that created this group, DIY many people that are unskilled are now skillful because of the training they received in this group.

But many members of this group still complained that they don't have money, which business will I do, how Will I start any business.

This is the issue, many of us have been trained with different ideas but to turn them to cash is the problem.

Today, am going to show you a case study of a woman who used what am about to show you now to make huge amount of money.

If you will read this article to the end, You discover This Secret Formula Marketing System that will make you sell anything and make high profit without stress.

In your mind, you be asking what's secret formula in marketing system?

Before dive into it.

Early this year, I visited a woman which is a member of my church. And I asked her why have you not been coming to church?

She answered no money, look at my 5 kids, they have not eating since money. Is only me, what will I do since I lost my husband.

She continued, I don't know what to do or sell in order to raise money to care of my family.

I asked her were you in the Church when that invited guest trained the women on how to make fruits salad?

She responded, yes.

I looked at her and I said why are you not doing it to earn money for your living?

Her answer was who will buy it.

This is how most of us in this group are, after a lot of training.

Is not so?

I decided to show her this great secret I have learnt in marketing that makes me not to get broke.

Do you know what happened?

As she was seeing me off, I saw these big boys of Alaba traders playing ball in one secondary schools close to her house..

Immediately, I told her follow me to see these footballers.

I walked to one of them and asked what is happening here.

He answered, they use to come to this field to play ball in order to burn fat and keep healthy.

I told her this a gold mine, you have to applied that secret formula now.

Let me show you 3 crazy secret I told her which she applied now:

1 Find a market: you have to look for group of people who have similar interest or problem and where they use to hangout.

So, she discovered a field where about 150 big alaba trader boys trying to lose weight by playing football.

2. Create a Product: you have to create a Product that solve the problem of the market you found.

She created fruit salad which comprises of pawpaw, watermelon and honey and package very well into small container.

3. Sale Your Product: position your product to the market with good marketing skill.

She positioned the fruit salad to them after football training and tell them the benefits of fruit on how it will help them reduce weight and keep them fit.

Instantly, she sold 100pcs at the rate of #500

If you do the calculation, you will see is 50k just for 2 hours.

She repeated the selling every Saturday to make her cool money.

In Conclusion, you can apply this strategy both online and offline, it works like crazy and you will never go broke again.

If you want more if this strategy comment yes

Thanks

Henry

(1) (Reply)

Servipower Company Ltd Is The Sole Distributor For Perkins Engine Spare Parts / Paid VPN Account Available. Pick Any one & name ur price / Meet One Of Nigeria’s Most Accomplished Entrepreneur And Investors, Dere Otubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.