Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,535 members, 7,975,123 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Friends Of Atiku - Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Of Atiku - Osun State (2880 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by budaatum: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2018
Metuh:

So the solution to poverty is prayer

How old are you again? You are dull bros
They plan to go and pray to Atiku to feed them with our looted money, the kind of prayer that does not feed them under Buhari who's doctrine appears to be "if you don't work you must starve".

They are the bloody lazy Nigerians we were told about!
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by emonkey(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eledan:

So you are poor, may the poverty stay with you

And with your entire family.
Back to sender times 10
grin grin
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by emonkey(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Osun for Atiku 2019

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by felifeli: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Cajal:
....do not mind them
IT WILL BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR ATIKULIARS AND ATIKULOOSERS AND ATIKULOOTERS TO WIN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN THE STATE OF OSUN
OMOLUABI NI WA
WAILERS SHOULD CONTINUE WAILING ON DANCING SENATOR

Funny guy. You have forgotten that Senator Adeleke would have become governor of not for the reason your Buhari people brought in military. Buhari can never wi. Osun agai at least not in a fair election
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by Calers: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Next level
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by Calers: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Next level.sai baba maigaskiya
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by Glare247(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
felifeli:

Funny guy. You have forgotten that Senator Adeleke would have become governor of not for the reason your Buhari people brought in military. Buhari can never wi. Osun agai at least not in a fair election
Let me educate u,are u awaire omisore is currently working for 're election of buhari?,omisore came 3rd with 128k vote,do the thinking urself.
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by felifeli: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Glare247:

Let me educate u,are u awaire omisore is currently working for 're election of buhari?,omisore came 3rd with 128k vote,do the thinking urself.

Omisore is finished in Osun State. He has confirmed himself as unreliable and therefore politically useless and of no value .
Re: Friends Of Atiku - Osun State by emonkey(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
netpro:
Another scheme setup to squeeze the loots out of Atiku.

OP I hail you.

Funny guy. This organisation exists in every state of Nigeria. Your Buhari is finished. Kaput.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu / PDP Cries Fowl As APC Takes Early Lead In Brass, Bayelsa / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.