Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White (321 Views)

Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Breaking News: COZA Senior Pastor Steps Aside - / Pastor Steps On Church Member To Perform Deliverance - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by Gucciblog: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
A Pastor who stepped on a photo of Jesus, is currently trending on social media after claiming it is a sign of mental slavery and colonialism.

The Pastor who told his member that it is written nowhere in the Bible that a photo of Jesus was taken, further admonished his members to never hang such pictures in their bedroom and worship it.

The Ghanaian Pastor who stepped on the photo of Jesus, also asked his members who told them that he was a white man. According to him, a picture of a black Jesus would have also been fitting too.

I have come to tell you this picture is not the picture of Jesus. And I step on it to tell you that it is not the picture of Jesus. It is colonialism and mental slavery” the Pastor said.

Watch Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-steps-on-photo-of-jesus-ask-members-who-told-them-jesus-was-white/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by Gucciblog: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
More
Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
He is very Right to do so!

People are worshipping a mere man picture! That's not JESUS CHRIST

Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by RSVP: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm here to read comments .

No carry your leg bro... Bishop must hear this.

Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by elderken(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Liberation
Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by thesicilian: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Half truth, like half education, is risky. It is true that there is no record of any picture of Jesus Christ being taken, and most of the pictures being circulated are just pictures of a regular Jewish guy, but it is also true that there's no record of a black Jew at the time of Jesus and thus highly unlikely that he could have been black.
Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by oluwatosink: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Pastor Steps On Photo Of Jesus, Ask Members Who Told Them Jesus Was White by ExAngel007(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2018

Is Jesus even real?

I have waste half of my life praying to unknown being who never answer prayers.

(1) (Reply)

The Redemption Of The Fallen Man / Interpretation Of Dreams Of Seeing Dead People. / True Meaning Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.